Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
To anyone that has ordered a Kobe shirt recently, are they the new athletic cut or are they dri-fit? Should you go TTS?

To anyone that has ordered a Kobe shirt recently, are they the new athletic cut or are they dri-fit? Should you go TTS?
I would say generally Kobe shirts are a slimmer athletic cut. As long as they're dri-fit, go TTS, otherwise size up, they'll shrink. I got a drawer full of size L shirts that fit like M due to shrinking.

Yea for Kobe shirts I usually size up now with the athletic fit. Except the one that says Black Mamba with the LA metallic gold, that one fits way too big.

kobe%20bryant%20calls%20dwight%20howard%20soft%20gif.gif

Double on oreo or make an MC ID. Got an MC being made but im not sure what route to go
I passed on both, but IMO I would say get one of each.

I've really lost the desire the double up on anything. After so many shoes...it's just not worth it.

Why are there no size 9s on NDC and Nike SF? I called Nike SF on Thursday evening and the worker said that they never got a shipment of size 9s. Then on NDC, they have a full size run except for size 9. Does anyone know the reason why? I really want these and I prefer to get them from Nike.

I was wondering myself. Did anyone copped size 9 Oreos on NDC? If so please post.

I don't get the thought process of doubling up on shoes.  Do you guys do it with the "one to rock, one to stock" mentality, or are you just providing backups for when you wear through the first pair?

Idk, i just feel like if it was me I wouldn't ever double up on a shoe unless I had copped all the other colorways that I wanted.

That's the price I saw at one of my local FTL's as well. I wish I could take advantage.

I don't get the thought process of doubling up on shoes.  Do you guys do it with the "one to rock, one to stock" mentality, or are you just providing backups for when you wear through the first pair?

Idk, i just feel like if it was me I wouldn't ever double up on a shoe unless I had copped all the other colorways that I wanted.

I don't double up on the same colorway when buying multiples of one shoe is already excessive. Whatever floats ones boat or wallet lol.

Back
Top Bottom