Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Gonna go in today and cop the innovations. What did you say for the price match? I'm hoping they just have these tags on when I go in to avoid that.
Copped 3 pairs on the same sale. Space black, grey/yellow, and mark parkers. They can place the order in store for you and price match.

Gonna go in today and cop the innovations. What did you say for the price match? I'm hoping they just have these tags on when I go in to avoid that.
View media item 2284768

Copped 3 pairs on the same sale. Space black, grey/yellow, and mark parkers. They can place the order in store for you and price match.

The clerk told me they'd basically price match anything available online or at other stores to $99. Free shipping for VIP members.

The clerk told me they'd basically price match anything available online or at other stores to $99. Free shipping for VIP members.
​Awesome I appreciate your time. When you told them about this did you give them the location or did they look it up? Reps for sure.

​Awesome I appreciate your time. When you told them about this did you give them the location or did they look it up? Reps for sure.

THe store I went to actually had the sale going on. They had 2/3 pairs and just had to order the third pair.

Damnit - I just ordered the black space from SNS last week for $136. They do returns - will cost me $30 just to ship them back... Lol.

Damnit - I just ordered the black space from SNS last week for $136. They do returns - will cost me $30 just to ship them back... Lol.
99 plus tax not worth it IMO

Man I love the 11 and really wanna cop more but we aint get these sales over here plus theyd just sit in boxes.

only have:

Achilles

BHM

Allstar

Hatfield

Black Horse

Pale horse

MCx2

need:

white horse

red horse

black space

brazil

barcelona

FTB

Avar

Parker

and maybe GOCP

I need those barcas for the super low
happy.gif
 also got a $20 vip coupon so I'll be hitting my local FTLs tomorrow and see if they got my size
smokin.gif

anybody know if you can stack the $10 off $50 survey discount with the $20 rewards discount at footlocker?

Might have to go back and try to cop the barcelonas and black horses.

anybody know if you can stack the $10 off $50 survey discount with the $20 rewards discount at footlocker?

Might have to go back and try to cop the barcelonas and black horses.
Nope

Does anyone know if the gum outsole on the FCB is just as good as the solid ones?

Gonna head to other local foot locker tomorrow to see if I can get the black space pair. If not, I'll have them order it.

How do those gray Kobe XI innovations look in person compared to pictures?
They are really nice, first time checking them out in detail. Rather than just looking at them on the shelf.

The sole has some gray marble speckles on it and I bought it because it looked really good with the color of the flyknit on the toe. 

Can't beat it for $99 as well. 

how do you guys do the pricematch? do i just show them the pics? i want the barc especially at that price but its not available at my footlocker.

how do you guys do the pricematch? do i just show them the pics? i want the barc especially at that price but its not available at my footlocker.

Should be all foot locker stores, no?

The prices changes. If not, show them the pics and prices of the shoe.

I have not had traction problems at all with the Kobe 11's until I played in the parkers. Balled in them twice and both times I couldn't get any traction at all. Any other colorway I have not had any problems. I wonder if it has to due with the combo sole or not.

Has anyone attempted to customize the red stitches on the back of their elites, chanhe them to another color? Really want an all black shoe to hoop in, thinking about grabbing the black space and blacking out the Achilles stitch.

Thinking maybe bleach the red out then dye them black or use black fabric marker? Any suggestions on process? TIA, also heading to local footlocker in DMV to see if the $99 dollar deal is going on here as well, will post when I get back.

Back
Top Bottom