Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I really want those XI ALTs to cut the shroud off. I saw some pics on facebook and they look really dope. 

Debating on paying that resell for the FTB mamba day joints or $160 for a used pair of GCR.

Are the FTB mamba day's worth it?

Debating on paying that resell for the FTB mamba day joints or $160 for a used pair of GCR.

Which shoe are you talking about?  The XI Elite FTBs or the XI EM Mamba Days?  $160 for the GCR sounds like a pretty good deal and those have the heel Zoom Air, just like the XI Elite FTBs.  So, I'd say go for one of those vs. the Mamba Days.

Last edited:

Depending on the condition of the GCR. If they are in good condition I would roll with those as they are NICE and are a lil more rare.
The mamba day are easy to get on eBay and can be had for a good price.

Last edited:
Which shoe are you talking about?  The XI Elite FTBs or the XI EM Mamba Days?  $160 for the GCR sounds like a pretty good deal and those have the heel Zoom Air, just like the XI Elite FTBs.  So, I'd say go for one of those vs. the Mamba Days.

These are the ones I am referring to.

View media item 2449336

Depending on the condition of the GCR. If they are in good condition I would roll with those as they are NICE and are a lil more rare.
The mamba day are easy to get on eBay and can be had for a good price.

These are it. I just need a legit check.

View media item 2449344View media item 2449345View media item 2449346View media item 2449347View media item 2449348View media item 2449349View media item 2449350View media item 2449351View media item 2449352

Those GCR are replicas. Not authentic.

And the FTB are hard to find for cheap. They go for over $500. I would be suspicious for anything below 350 or 400.

Those GCR are replicas. Not authentic.

And the FTB are hard to find for cheap. They go for over $500. I would be suspicious for anything below 350 or 400.

Thanks for the Legit check. I already know about those FTB unfortunately. Just sold a pair of yeezys so I'm going to use that money to balance the hurt.

Thanks. Still hurts to drop that amount on some Nike's but Kobe has been my favorite player since childhood.

Yeah I hear you. That much for a pair of shoes is insane to me but the significants of the shoes justify it lol. At least that's what I tell my self.

View media item 2453973

This is from an Instagram account of an outlet in Ontario, Canada. ANY chance of The Innovations hitting outlets in the states, that would be an absolute dream come true after the regret I have for passing on them for so,long, and missing them hard after they were all sold out in my area..

View media item 2453973

This is from an Instagram account of an outlet in Ontario, Canada. ANY chance of The Innovations hitting outlets in the states, that would be an absolute dream come true after the regret I have for passing on them for so,long, and missing them hard after they were all sold out in my area..

Too bad you missed out on the sale at Foolocker for $99

View media item 2453973

It's not too late. I just picked up a pair today to be delivered to my house for $99.99. They should still be able to order for you if your size is available in the system. My local store didn't have my size but somewhere out there another FL had it. View media item 2454317

all sneakers (from nike, at least) has that weird, waxy film on it at first so i would suggest playing in them again if you're up to it. i've been playing in my BL's on a relatively clean court and the traction sticks well. i can't imagine gum bottoms being much different or worse than smoky ones.
You might be right. I hooped in the FC Barcelona's for a second and third time and the traction seemed to improve a bit. It's still not as great as the other solid outsoles but better than the first time.

You might be right. I hooped in the FC Barcelona's for a second and third time and the traction seemed to improve a bit. It's still not as great as the other solid outsoles but better than the first time.

Interesting. Might have dust off those Bruce Lee's then. Gonna be hard to go back to those after hooping in the Crazy Explosive Lows.

Interesting. Might have dust off those Bruce Lee's then. Gonna be hard to go back to those after hooping in the Crazy Explosive Lows.

how many times did you wear them to play in?
The first time I wore these to play in there was 0 grip and it was like a piece of paper was under my foot

Back
Top Bottom