Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I want to get the BHM, but after tax it'll be $240. I'm saving that for white cement 4.

I guess Achilles heel or the black/white pair. Of course the Bruce Lee color as well.

kobe-bryant-3.jpg

Does anybody have confirmation that the non-elite is EM? Or is the upper a different material like the X last year

Damn Nike, milking us for an extra 5 bucks on the all star pair eh? Sheesh! Sounds promising tho, I am imagining a Mamba-moments/Kobe X overcome color vibe maybe???

Kobe XI >>> Kobe IX Elite Low Moonwalker. 9s had beast traction. Should've saved the concept for this model.
Hahah Nice SpartanLaw11

"Kobe IX Elite Low Moonwalker"  - that has a very nice ring to it!  :smile:

Just a question to everyone here.  I respect the fact that yes, this shoe is hawt style wise, but it's supposed to be a high performance basketball shoe.  Do you not find it troubling that the intended purpose of this shoe is not living up to expectation?  

This is Kobe's signature shoe and there are so many reviews saying that you have to use them in optimal controlled environments. Even one review compares them to banana peels. lol.  Am I the fool for purchasing a basketball shoe that only works in "premier" normal situations?  Am I caring too much about this?  It troubles me that more people are concerned about colorway releases and style than actual performance.  It's a BASKETBALL shoe that doesn't perform for the everyday ball player, sold at a ridiculous price for what it offers.  Maybe I'm putting too much energy into this.  It's just a shoe right?  I should realize my sunk cost of $300 dollars(CDN) and Buy a pair of Lebrons or KD's for $300 because I have a money tree plant in my flat.  lol.  

Sadly this is my last pair of Kobe shoes.  Fool me once....

Can anyone suggest a replacement?  The Kyrie full herringbone looks like an option.

cheers.

Maybe try other brands.

I want more pics of the pe he wore against the jazz, i really wanna see what bruce lees might look like.

Yall think bhm will sit til next friday?? I can't decide between them an black/white cw dropn next week. I don't mind playn 220 for bhm

Back
Top Bottom