Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
looks like something that somebody cooked up on ID rather than an AS shoe... definitely need  more pictures. the heel somewhat resembles the yeezy 2's spine from this angle..

Last edited:
I'm in. :smokin

But there shouldn't be a lot of people feeling these being that anything with patterned outsoles gets no love around here.

I just went through a whole range of emotions over that pic.

1. "Oh!"

2. "Ehhh."

3. "Hmm."

I have no idea how I feel about these.

I'm in.
smokin.gif

But there shouldn't be a lot of people feeling these being that anything with patterned outsoles gets no love around here.
Unless it has something to do with Kobe wearing them, only way they could sell that purple sole with the Mamba Moment. 

I would rather ID a pair for what those will cost at retail. Nike has lost their edge a little when it comes to creativity and color ways. The XI is a dope show IMO but the GR colors have really fallen off since the 8.

the all-stars X's were waaaaay better and they had a FSR online for $100 after a few months......I might consider copping these for deeeeeep discount

the all-stars X's were waaaaay better and they had a FSR online for $100 after a few months......I might consider copping these for deeeeeep discount

After looking at them for a while this is me. Grabbed my ASG for 100

my initial reaction... ehh it ok

however the look is growing

want to see more detailed angle shots

if kobe wears these in the actual all star game... everyone here is gonna love them lol

in the end... make me wanna cop the kobe 9 asg gumbo even more. anyone got a size 9 PM me please

All Stars aren't bad, but it looks like it would've been from the Gumbo collection. I want to see what's on the tongue and the back. Hopefully we get AS ID options again.

Back
Top Bottom