Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Might be in 
laugh.gif

ASG are growing on me. At first they were just what ever but the more I look at them, they look better. Would cop on discount 

Not sure if ASGs look good or if the rest of the collection is just garbage

View media item 1890661
Did anyone see this in the last emperor email? Looks like the bhm with pink/orange outside. Wonder if these will be released.

I have the Purple colorways in pics above, I must these are nice in hand. I like how the purple is not too bright. I have the 8s 9s and now the 11s purple for the trifecta. Wore the moonwalker today and they stand out.

Just catching up with this thread for the first time this week.  Not really understanding the disappointment with the ASGs...at all.   

To me, it's the only ASG signature shoe that TOTALLY nails the 'Northern Lights' theme.  I think the soles even glow.  I think they did a great job working the NL theme into the 11 silhouette.  Minute one purchase for me.  Can always 'work out' a cheaper price later if they sit (as long as I don't wear them).

One thing I also noticed was the graphics on the tongue on each side of the Shokudo.  It makes me wonder what other release is ahead doing the same thing.  One of the very first 'leaked pics' of the 11 (on this thread) had the same treatment...a tongue with graphics on each side of the Shokudo, but that one was using graphics from a airplane instrument panel.  Colors were black and volt I think.  Anyway...

Not disappointed at all with what I'm seeing in the ASGs...and can't wait to ID them too.

View media item 1890661
Did anyone see this in the last emperor email? Looks like the bhm with pink/orange outside. Wonder if these will be released.

I have the Purple colorways in pics above, I must these are nice in hand. I like how the purple is not too bright. I have the 8s 9s and now the 11s purple for the trifecta. Wore the moonwalker today and they stand out.

Nike has been using some kind of red filtered light in a lot of their shoe images recently. It's still the same white outsole.

I like the contrast of the laces and the darker purple too.

Just catching up with this thread for the first time this week.  Not really understanding the disappointment with the ASGs...at all.   

To me, it's the only ASG signature shoe that TOTALLY nails the 'Northern Lights' theme.  I think the soles even glow.  I think they did a great job working the NL theme into the 11 silhouette.  Minute one purchase for me.  Can always 'work out' a cheaper price later if they sit (as long as I don't wear them).

One thing I also noticed was the graphics on the tongue on each side of the Shokudo.  It makes me wonder what other release is ahead doing the same thing.  One of the very first 'leaked pics' of the 11 (on this thread) had the same treatment...a tongue with graphics on each side of the Shokudo, but that one was using graphics from a airplane instrument panel.  Colors were black and volt I think.  Anyway...

Not disappointed at all with what I'm seeing in the ASGs...and can't wait to ID them too.
Exactly, I love the ASG. Now just need to see pics of the sole glowing

finally saw the 11's in person for the first time. the TPU fused into the flyknit has me excited, can't wait for my IDs to come in

Last edited:
Most official photos make the shoes look fire. I think the ASG photos are definitely helping people turn. Not a bad thing just an observation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom