Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Seen the AS signature pack at a few spots that barely get that type of product in store. This looks like it'll be similar to last year's release where everyone ate and the products still hit sales/clearance prices. Good.

Last edited:
Seen the AS signature pack at a few spots that barely get that type of product in store. This looks like it'll be similar to lastbuear's release where everyone ate and the products still hit sales/clearance prices. Good.

This is what I'm hoping for. Between the WC4's and Valentines Day, I'm gonna be broke AF next weekend, but man I want those ASG's [emoji]128555[/emoji]

tumblr_nwbwfn5tJr1tevtqto1_400.gif

Haven't had a chance to see it

Dont want to anyway :rolleyes

But going to just bcuz

Then u can hit me with the flash

EDIT: Just seen it

Wasn't impressed

Thought it'd be something like Taj yamming on Wade

No flash necassary

Last edited:
gonna cop one pair of ASG on release day to ball, if they sit and price drop i will cop second pair to stack to my collection.

they are fire imo

Not a lot of black on the side of the outsole but still looks like crap with the fainted black

Looks to be the insole logo. Interesting they got that to glow too.

Looking forward to iD a pair without the glow/multi sole
Is it just me or are these poison dart frog-like? Easter 7s if I recall.

I want a pair of the BHM shorts but those things are $70! :nerd:  Has anyone bought a pair? Any complaints about hyper elite shorts in general?

I bought the BHM shorts, they Thin not like normal shorts, though its like the nike running shorts and Elites shorts had a kid. They are nice though. The run a short. (Grabbed a large like normal and they are a little short.

Side note. Nike is playing new short lengths for the basketball shorts they had a 9" Length short on display which is normally only done for running shorts

Back
Top Bottom