Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If the hi version of the model was footscape magista-ish? Man.
would be awesome 
pimp.gif

That blue colorway is cool, but once again, why white lining? It looks dirty after a few wears.
Yep... lining just gets dingy especially if you hoop.

I dig the colorway a lot otherwise.

I'm holding out hope that they drop some colorways with full zoom -- probably useless to hope though...

Yes it is warmest hoodie I have and the colors are just awesome.  Can match almost anything.

Saw some pictures of the Avar's on eBay; 

View media item 1913205

Lining will get dirty and the material on it looks to be on the lower end in quality meaning the guy that got a hole in his (achilles?) should stay away from this pair haha. The stitched shozoku gives it an EXT vibe, like the heel and tongue too. Not a fan of the round laces as well but that can be easily changed.

any
any websites that still cary kobe's all star jersey? adidas and nba store are sold out
any websites that still cary kobe's all star jersey? adidas and nba store are sold out

Lakers Store had them for a little bit after everywhere else sold out, but they too sold out now. I hate that Fanatics has pretty much all of the Leagues' stores under one roof now, if it sells out in one spot, its sold out on most sites.

This, been looking for 1 as well!!.....seems like they been sold out since day 1.....tooooooooo many fakes on ebay and that seems only place that has them

Guys, and anybody who's interested - I can do some local ordering from the authorised nbastore.com partner in my country. Still have full size range available:

https://www.blibli.com/adidas-all-s...nt-red-jersey-basket-pria-ac2638-1786371.html

If anyone's interested PM me.

Back
Top Bottom