• GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Id rank em

1. Bruce Lee's

2. BHM

3. Hyper Grapes/ Achilles (tie)

5. ASG

6. if those are the Easters then this is where they'll go... for now.

smokin.gif

If he wears them enough, I can't knock a double up on any shoe.

Big fan of the BHMs here... currently my only XI but just really like the contrast of everything with the shoe and how the white outsole breaks it up

Avars are tempting to me but if I grab another pair it will probably be an iD

I need to stop looking at these pics of the BL's. I might need a Xanax due to my anxiety increasing.

So when do yall think the Huaraches dropping? Im hoping during the game tonight cause I gotta work a double today 
laugh.gif

Only doubled up a handful of times but I may have to with those Bruce Lees. Would be dope to paint the swoosh/scratches and the little hits of flywire purple to match Kobes PEs.

Id rank em

1. Bruce Lee's
2. BHM
3. Hyper Grapes/ Achilles (tie)
5. ASG
6. if those are the Easters then this is where they'll go... for now.

No love for the last emperor? I think the last emperor is underrated, it looks much nicer in person. So far the XI CWs have been great IMO.

No love for the last emperor? I think the last emperor is underrated, it looks much nicer in person. So far the XI CWs have been great IMO.
overlooked those lol

1. bruce lee's

2. BHM

3. Hyper Grapes/ Achilles

5. Last Emperor

6. ASG

7. Easters

overlooked those lol

1. bruce lee's

2. BHM

3. Hyper Grapes/ Achilles

5. Last Emperor

6. ASG

7. Easters
Good ranking, I think mine will be similar. You know ranking these XI for me is harder than ranking TOP10 NBA players of all time. I like them all so far. As much as I like the Last Emperor, I'd have to rank it last, not because it's not good, but the others are just better.

So here is my ranking at this moment (it may chance later lol), honestly between BL, Eulogy and BHM I can't make up my mind, one of them could easily be #1:

1A. Bruce Lee 

1B. Eulogy

1C. BHM

4. Achilles

5. ASG

6. Last Emperor

My top 10 NBA greatest players of all time:

1. Jordan

2. Kareem

3. Magic

4. Russell

5. Wilt

6. Bird

7. Duncan

8. Kobe

9. Shaq

10. Lebron

I did that ranking in seconds, much easier than ranking the XIs lol.

Back
Top Bottom