• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Best kobe 11 out so far  @gil23
smokin.gif

Last edited:

WORD!!!......sorry to get off topic but growing up in the 80s i just had to co-sign this point!!!....now a days you rarely see kids outdoors doing activities as much, then again the world is not as safe and people aren't the same as they use to be
Same here.   In the summer, from about 8:00AM to dinner, then 6 to about 11PM...  Baseball, basketball, stickball/fastball, wiffle ball, wall-ball, run the bases, horse, you name it.  When school was in, after school it was tackle football, rumble-fumble, two hand touch with a nerf, basketball/horse, hockey (rollerblades)...until dinner.  Then you wolfed down something to eat and was right back out and at it again until about 10:00.

The only time we were inside was when it was like 20° outside.  It would be for an hr or so of Atari/Intellivision/Colecovision/Nintendo/Sega Genesis.  After about an hr of that, we couldn't sit still and had to head back outside again.

We would go through a pair of sneakers every month, and would have to use that shoe-goo stuff to patch em.  I actually remember having to use 'Shoe Goo' on OG Jordan 1s.  Had Black/White Converse 'Weapon' Larry Bird's too.

Last edited:
Idk why people are upset about the warrior spirit name. They can't use the name Bruce lee. They would have to pay him or his family a decent amount of cash to use his likeness

Some people, believe it or not, will no longer be interested in them because of that name lol

Eventhough they have obvious scratches on the heel... [emoji]128580[/emoji]

they'll get restocked
There's a FSR of Achilles and BHMS still on NDC guarantee those going on clearance
Funny how so many said the bhms > asg but those dried up first
Christmas xs in outlets, from what I heard most signature shoes are supposed to hit outlets sooner than expected think that's why there's so many bron 13s and kd8s hitting shelves
Nike BBall sucks 

Too many cws and the price point is wrong 

they'll get restocked

There's a FSR of Achilles and BHMS still on NDC guarantee those going on clearance

Funny how so many said the bhms > asg but those dried up first

Christmas xs in outlets, from what I heard most signature shoes are supposed to hit outlets sooner than expected think that's why there's so many bron 13s and kd8s hitting shelves

Nike BBall sucks 

Too many cws and the price point is wrong 

yup.

flyknit kobe's should be no more than $160.

snkrs app was being wack

so i went out to the store and copped the 4kb at footlocker hoh

the white flyknit is more of an off-white/ivory color

love to combo of off-white/multi-color flyknit with hints of platinum gold and volt

very clean

How easy is it to find some 4KB's at Footlocker/HOH or at a Nike retail store? They're selling for $300 on eBay. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom