Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Got the shirt and the shoes. Hope the Kobe XI doesn't disappoint compared to the IX and X
This man knows. I came here for the same.  All the hype about the X and they were just garbage.  Hope these actually deliver, but Kobe been on that Jesus Water campaign recently. LOL

Kobe Warrior Spirits easy to cop! I got two pairs from two different resellers. Email confirmation already received, c'mon shipping confirmation!

Want to get the BL shirt today since I'm not getting the shoes but I'll wait for that to discount to $24 like the other shirts. Not a big fan of huge logo but being Year of the Dragon I'll make an exception. Was not a long wait to cart and I waited until I bought the Kyrie.

Kobe Warrior Spirits easy to cop! I got two pairs from two different resellers. Email confirmation already received, c'mon shipping confirmation!
laugh.gif

Kobe Warrior Spirits easy to sell! I flipped two pairs to one buyer. Payment confirmation already received, cha ching!

Pulled the trigger on Foot Locker a minute before NDC added to cart. Now I have to see about cancelling Foot Locker. Either way glad it was another fairly easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom