Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Those will be a decent consolation after striking out on the FTB 11s the day before
exactly 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

That black/red colorway is nice.

Looking forward to seeing what the black/gold colorway looks like. 
nerd.gif

Where and what type of laces? I was thinking the same thing, but I dont have any flatter laces avail. I have some extra Kobe yellow laces, but they were a bit too thin.

I think flatter black ones would look good.

Flat waxed laces with gunmetal tips. From eBay. They are a bit thinner than the stock laces, but they aren't too bad and they work for me.

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/201229663105

Last edited:
Sorry if this was posted, but what shoes is releasing on April 9th? Per footlocker: 
[h2]Nike Kobe 11 Low[/h2]
Cool Grey/Team Red/Wolf Grey
[h2]  [/h2]

I went with the 45's. They're kinda short, but I don't tie them anyway,lol. If you're going to ball in them you should probably go with the 54's.

the 45 looks same to stock? i dont tie the last hole either, but afraid 54 too long, even for balling.

the 45 looks same to stock? i dont tie the last hole either, but afraid 54 too long, even for balling.
The 45 is definitely shorter the the stock pair. The 45's should be fine especially if you don't go up to the top holes.
You're probably right, the 54's would probably be long even for balling.

The 45 is definitely shorter the the stock pair. The 45's should be fine especially if you don't go up to the top holes.
You're probably right, the 54's would probably be long even for balling.

Im too up tight, need to buy the black laces off the achilles xi. LOL.

thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom