Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
gettyimages-505050414.jpg

We all know the stories, but if this came aboard, what would the story be?

If they don't release

PEs: The Story of my Lifetime.

Cue facts....

Last edited:
What's the window on a price adjust through nike and window on returns?  I bought a pair of BHM's at the start of Feb.  Very mad that they are already on discount.  Thinking bout complaining to nike for an adjustment or at least get some sort of Disco Code for an upcoming release....

Had to pull the trigger on the BHM. I wanted them for under $150 and we got that. Honestly thought they were overpriced when they dropped. Kobe wore them on court so it was a must.

What's the window on a price adjust through nike and window on returns?  I bought a pair of BHM's at the start of Feb.  Very mad that they are already on discount.  Thinking bout complaining to nike for an adjustment or at least get some sort of Disco Code for an upcoming release....
Just return them to Nike and get a new one

Complaining for a code because they went on disco? Just pull the switcheroo with the other pair. Unworn shoes have a 1 year return policy.

laugh.gif
 been gone for a minute.

Yo I'm surprised the regular colorways haven't hit clearance yet. Trying to get every pair sans the white ones.

Last edited:
Am I the only one coming around on the easters?? I actually kinda like them but I'm not gonna get them unless they are really really cheap lol.

Back
Top Bottom