Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yea I can live with the tv graphics on the heel, that upper is nice 
smokin.gif

Hi guys, i'm from singapore and was just wondering if any of you have this issue with the LE. I've been to countless shops here but almost all of them has this dark stain line at the back. Thinking of getting another pair from footlocker but not sure whether i will face the same issue [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Yeah mine have a similar line but its only below the logo on the back I'm not sure what it is because I got mine from footlocker too so maybe we just got pairs that didn't pass QC fully, I thought I was the only one with that problem 

Yeah mine have a similar line but its only below the logo on the back I'm not sure what it is because I got mine from footlocker too so maybe we just got pairs that didn't pass QC fully, I thought I was the only one with that problem 

Might be the way the shoes are hitting the shoebox when it's laid flat when you store them. Just my thoughts.

Might be the way the shoes are hitting the shoebox when it's laid flat when you store them. Just my thoughts.

Hmm, don't think so though. i actually had one with a darker line and exchanged to that one in the pic, it's not that obvious in the picture. Retailers said they were lucky that they were still able to sell them though 80% of the LEs had that here. It's indeed amazing how they get pass qc

Last edited:
Hmm, don't think so though. i actually had one with a darker line and exchanged to that one in the pic, it's not that obvious in the picture. Retailers said they were lucky that they were still able to sell them though 80% of the LEs had that here. It's indeed amazing how they get pass qc

Yeah. Just like the KD7 they had to put tissue paper on the sides of the shoebox to try and prevent the box from damaging the heel of the shoe.

Was this the NDC clearance pair. Still 2 days away for my pair to arrive. Can't wait until all them XIs hit the discount.
Yep the clearance pair, ordered on Friday. Used a gift card to take them down a little more.  Not sure which ones I'd double up on again, the BHM were top of that list for what was available. I'd probably consider doubling on the BLs, and maybe picking up the Achilles, even though I'm not the biggest fan of red shoes.

Yep the clearance pair, ordered on Friday. Used a gift card to take them down a little more.  Not sure which ones I'd double up on again, the BHM were top of that list for what was available. I'd probably consider doubling on the BLs, and maybe picking up the Achilles, even though I'm not the biggest fan of red shoes.

Damn. Quick delivery. I ordered late Friday evening.

Yea i really hope that TV pair comes in mens. I think its a pretty cool concept and im usually not one for all these themes and inspirations.

Back
Top Bottom