Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
been looking for that..where you find?

went to books a million last week and nada
mean.gif
Seen some at Costco 

Yea that's a bit ridiculous, my free trail ended a month too soon I guess. I'll probably still end up getting it though :smh:

Last edited:
Wasn't that the shoe with the Nike swoosh logo on the back that was said to be a GS edition?  I remember there were two CWs in the pictures.  This one with the red swoosh and the other shoe with the multi-colored boxes on the heel.

hey guys. definitely not a sneaker head, but love flyknit kobes. started my collection recently. I've got the BHMs, white horse, BLs, and ASG IDs, on their way. Ive got 3 white sole shoes. I really like the solid upper white, but wasn't sure about the brown gum sole. i just didn't want too many white sole kobes in the collection, and I'm contemplating on copping the brave blues. people like the gum soles? white soles getting dirty often? decisions decisions!

Last edited:
Brought these out to the worst gym I know. No problems with the the traction, it prb depends on how you distribute your weight. I play on my forefoot

I slept on the AS 
mean.gif

i could still grab them, but not for the same price i could've had them for 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't that the shoe with the Nike swoosh logo on the back that was said to be a GS edition?  I remember there were two CWs in the pictures.  This one with the red swoosh and the other shoe with the multi-colored boxes on the heel.

Yep your corrwct this is the mens version on the black/grey/red GS.

Has the same tongue and colours and sole colour too.

So this bred/cement pair will probably have a nike air logo on the back.

Last edited:
had a $15 off coupon to FTL in store that I was going to use on the Emperors only to see them no longer on the shelves :smh:

Back
Top Bottom