Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

I'm in for the better quality and cheaper price  
nerd.gif
thats the truth man 
roll.gif

also arrive quicker

Last edited:
I'm going to have to think for a bit on what the ceiling is for what I'd pay resale for them when I get the L on the Draw. Maybe I should just buy the jewel encrusted Kobe hat instead.

I think I'll wait for Nike to release some stuff on #MambaDay

At least I can redeem a promo code :rolleyes

Probably wrong place to ask this, but how many 11s is too much? Got 2 id's, asg, bhm, bls, and achilles. Might have to pump brakes on blues!

Probably wrong place to ask this, but how many 11s is too much? Got 2 id's, asg, bhm, bls, and achilles. Might have to pump brakes on blues!
I have 8 and still going strong. I want the Avars and most likely the Tinkers too. Couple more iDs perhaps. 

You buying for casual or play? I only got the BLs but wanting to see how the Draft Days feel. Not sure what other CWs are coming out, but would rather save and splurge on the retros or wait for deeper discounts.

I'm gonna limit to a few pairs (less than 5). Wore the ASG today and the heel to toe transition is not good and the cushioning is not good either. EM might be better since the upper looks more flexible so it'll help the transitioning better.

Last edited:
You buying for casual or play? I only got the BLs but wanting to see how the Draft Days feel. Not sure what other CWs are coming out, but would rather save and splurge on the retros or wait for deeper discounts.

I'm buying for casual. I just feel the 11s are a great casual low sneaker, not sure there will be more like them?

I'm gonna limit to a few pairs (less than 5). Wore the ASG today and the heel to toe transition is not good and the cushioning is not good either. EM might be better since the upper looks more flexible so it'll help the transitioning better.

Is that general concensus for asgs?

Agree, but feel like the responsiveness, or at least what I am getting from your post is more on the sole itself than the upper.

I am thinking the hard plastic is stiffer, so much that it isolates the upper. Noticed this on the Xs as well. I never played in the IXs, but relative to the soles on the Xs and XIs, the IXs are softer.

I'm buying for casual. I just feel the 11s are a great casual low sneaker, not sure there will be more like them?
Is that general concensus for asgs?

I feel the same, but cant ball in my BLs. lol Too nice, and I cant afford doubling up so fast. If I break them in and they feel good, I will for sure buy more.

Back
Top Bottom