Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm super excited for the idea of retro coming out. You know for a while they will be like Jordans though of previous years where they will keep supply low to drive up demand.

I'm not entirely concerned with which pair looks better, the FTB or the Promotagged iD-esque pair. Just want as close to what he wears for his last pair. I'll enter the draw regardless but if the Promotagged pair is what he's wearing, that's what I'll be throwing my money at. 

^this

I wish Nike just did a special ID option for his last game so that way more people can get them. 
I think for this reason he will wear an ID'ed pair on 04/13/16. Just have that feeling.

I have the same feeling. He wears an ID'ed pair, or he will wear something totally 1 of 1 just for him for his last game. The game is at home, so it's a little odd for his last shoe to be black/gold (unless they wear the Hollywood Nights jersey, which I highly doubt). Maybe Nike gives him a white/gold pair? Who knows.

Last edited:
If you guys are looking to buy autographed memorabilia or collectibles I'd hold off for now. Prices are at an all time high right now with the retirement buzz and his last season. Prices will drop in like a year or so.

If you guys are looking to buy autographed memorabilia or collectibles I'd hold off for now. Prices are at an all time high right now with the retirement buzz and his last season. Prices will drop in like a year or so.
True, I'm not going nuts on anything at the moment. Usually Panini has sales or 24% off on Kobe's bday or something like that. I ended up getting this 16x20 a couple years ago with a discount

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom