Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
@tentacles how was the release at chadstone?

That soles solid like I wanted.
Thought it would have been Chadstone.
mad.gif
I live near Canberra, special releases are frustrating AF to secure because you usually need to be in person. You would think we could get them in Australias capital city.. Or at least Sydney. Oh well
tired.gif

Kobes last game is actually a sneaky important playoff type game. Utah still has the chance to get the 8th seed. I would love for Kobe to rip their guts out. Probably has to do with my new hatred towards Utah as they just lost back to back games as 14 point and 9 point favorite. Ruining my teaser two nights. I hope mamba rises to the occasion and destroys their hopes and dreams lol

I've never done a Draw before but I'm gonna try and do it tomorrow. Can you put in as many entries as you want or can you only put one in?

Kobes last game is actually a sneaky important playoff type game. Utah still has the chance to get the 8th seed. I would love for Kobe to rip their guts out. Probably has to do with my new hatred towards Utah as they just lost back to back games as 14 point and 9 point favorite. Ruining my teaser two nights. I hope mamba rises to the occasion and destroys their hopes and dreams lol
Young kobe bout to be unleashed

Rockets has to lose (to Sacramento) or it won't matter if they win. Utah going fishing with Kobe lol.

Last edited:
Those two black/gold Kobe shirts just shipped. Hopefully they're still in stock in case the fit on these are messed up

every morning I wake up, hoping todays the day FTL decides to lift the exclusion on the Emperors, and every morning im let down :lol:

I may be late, but it was not on this morning when I checked, the 20 percent code worked. I am tempted to grab a pair myself of the Emperors and the Bruce Lees.... but so much else coming out this week
Red Foams
Black XXX
Mamba Day ID

darn it!

Didn't the Mavs lock up the 8th seed with their W last night?

OnTrac just delivered my 4KB's / White Horse's about 5 minutes ago ( damn 8 pm delivery).  So happy I caught the restock from ShoePalace.

Back
Top Bottom