Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm an idiot and missed out on the Mamba Day shirt.
I feel the pain, bro. Checked on the short sleeve - OOS. Checked the long sleeve, out of my size 
ohwell.gif

A pair of FTB 11's in my size 9.5 is over 700 dollars on the bay with 20 hrs to go. Ridiculous!

Last edited:
A pair of FTB 11's in my size 9.5 is over 700 dollars on the bay with 20 hrs to go. Ridiculous!
That's called pass till you can find them cheaper. No way in hell I'd pay that. I'm sure they'll drop when people get them in hand and the Bay gets flooded. (At least I hope Im right lol)

That's called pass till you can find them cheaper. No way in hell I'd pay that. I'm sure they'll drop when people get them in hand and the Bay gets flooded. (At least I hope Im right lol)

I agree. Definite pass for me as well. I hated paying 500 for my WTK 8's but I knew I had to have them

I have the Kobe XI Eulogy I ordered earlier this week in transit. Hopefully they arrive this Fri. and everything goes right. Just the All-Star and Eulogy for me regarding the XI.

Now that I'm over this FTB foolishness (heartbreak), does anyone know where I can get a full length zoom midsole?

Can we make a list of who is wearing the FTB XI's

So far I see:

Gordon Hayward (UTAH)
Trey Lyes (UTAH)
Draymon Green (GSW)
Jordan Farmar (MEM)
Jordan Clarkson (LAL)

Back
Top Bottom