Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
no you ****. Now that makes it harder for us LA guys to cop. Why the ****.
serious! 
mean.gif

Did anybody else here enter at del amo?
I did, you got any insight? I called them on Wednesday, they told me they didn't receive their pairs and hasn't draw the winners yet.

EDIT: just read the last 2 pages, looks like they are making the calls now finally.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I'm trying to write an article about the Kobe XI and gathering info about all the general release Kobe XI he's worn this year. Does anyone happen to know if that info is somewhere in this thread? He's obviously worn the FTB XI, he also wore the BHM XI quite a few times. Wondering what else...

Hey guys,

I'm trying to write an article about the Kobe XI and gathering info about all the general release Kobe XI he's worn this year. Does anyone happen to know if that info is somewhere in this thread? He's obviously worn the FTB XI, he also wore the BHM XI quite a few times. Wondering what else...
He wore the Eulogies in Boston as the debut of the XI, and he also wore the All Star Game pair.

Hey guys,

All-stars and Eulogy's.

Thanks for the info. So I have four total GR's worn -- how would you rank them in importance/memorability?

FTB XI

BHM XI

All Star XI

Eulogy XI

Hey guys,

Back
Top Bottom