Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Congrats to @ootherocoo glad a true Kobe head got em

Kevin-Garnett-Rubs-Kobe-Bryants-Head.gif

A lot of people tweeting Nike saying they kept getting error messages when trying to enter. Nike is asking them to DM them and see how they can resolve the issue. What're they gonna do? Give everybody a pair?

Will wait a week until when resellers from this draw get their pairs in. Hopefully more pairs + the paint chipping catches up in the week and I can scoop for the low.

Wow, I was the first to post about this and thought it was a mistake...never checked the SNKRS app or this thread to see if it was real FML!!!

Where did you guys find out about the re draw? I got nothing from Nike or snkrs. Just found out from the thread

A lot of people tweeting Nike saying they kept getting error messages when trying to enter. Nike is asking them to DM them and see how they can resolve the issue. What're they gonna do? Give everybody a pair?
suits me

Well done to all who won.

Ill never be over these. Simple classic with a huge importance behind it. Was sucked in from the start. Picked up the stance kobe pack inclduing final games socks today. Made me feel slightly better till this restock which would be from tbe unclaimed NTNY and such pairs because thats what NTNY said NIKE would do.

@nikestore tweeted it out
yep i saw it on BR teamstream at 7.30 tried for half an hour to getin with an aussie mobile ididnt happen.

Worst thing about this release is the staggered drops which gave it an inflated price if they all went out on the sameday same time we mightve seen a price slightly higher than other FTBs but not this ish

Where did you guys find out about the re draw? I got nothing from Nike or snkrs. Just found out from the thread
Tweeted, but I get so many damn Tweets, they get lost in the shuffle (I checked their account after I saw the top of the hour had passed). Seems like when you turn off a certain account, you miss out. If you leave them on, you still miss out. Damned if you and damned if you don't. Would have been nice to have at least tried for me L rather than just getting the auto L.

Back
Top Bottom