• GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
What are these? More PEs? 
Butterscotch PEs 
pimp.gif

JK  
roll.gif

KB24 has shipped both my FTB 9 and FTB 11. Thought I'd have to wait until May to hear anything from them. Fingers crossed for no flaws + pins.

nike failed hard on that redraw lol. id be super pissed off... and anyone know what the prices are around for a 9.5 FTB 11 now? having trouble finding groups with that $800 price range. eBay still over 1k -_-

Because theyd rather give it to the resellers and create a bigger demand for their brand. It seems so simple to not be able to buy more than one of a limited item (credit card, email and shipping address) but they cancel on genuine buyers and let autobots buy 20.

how are they gunna oversell a draw when they control who/how many win(s)? :smh:

That's what I was asking them. Nike rep just kept saying that I didn't pay fast enough when I won the draw. Like what? Nike is the one that automatically charges my card when I win the raffle. Nike rep has no idea whats going on.
Plus he said he couldnt even give me a discount code bc its a launch product. That doesnt even make sense.
All he said he could do was report it to headquarters.

Damn Sergio did a number on you.

Side note: not sure what resell is going for anymore, but lakers store has the stance Kobe socks on their site.
http://lakersstore.com/collections/kobe-bryant/products/los-angeles-lakers-kobe-bryant-24-socks
Saw these at another local Footlocker.  They are everywhere around here in Northern California.  Gonna take some of my 15$ VIP rewards and buy the new "Playoff" socks the white and black and the 24 Final socks seeing as no good shoes releasing in the next month or so it seems except for that muse pack.  

Saw these at another local Footlocker.  They are everywhere around here in Northern California.  Gonna take some of my 15$ VIP rewards and buy the new "Playoff" socks the white and black and the 24 Final socks seeing as no good shoes releasing in the next month or so it seems except for that muse pack.  

I can't find those 24 socks anywhere here in LA, think you can get the sku from FTL next time and I'll see if they can order them for me next time I go.

That's what I was asking them. Nike rep just kept saying that I didn't pay fast enough when I won the draw. Like what? Nike is the one that automatically charges my card when I win the raffle. Nike rep has no idea whats going on.
Plus he said he couldnt even give me a discount code bc its a launch product. That doesnt even make sense.
All he said he could do was report it to headquarters.
WTF

Unless you speak to someone from Oregon nothing will happen but even if you did nothing will happen 
mean.gif

Not directed at you but Im not sure why anyone would enter this or any other gimmick Nike puts out. Your chances of winning is slim to none if your trying to play by the rules. 

Wait til the "new" Nike+ app drops, Nike will say its the ultimate buying platform 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom