Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm not sure if he's referencing the swoosh account flexing or the discount codes from customer service. I think the discount code problem with SNKRS will be rectified though once the next version of the app is released right? 

Sizes of Eulogy "restocked" on NDC. Not saying the Tinker will have sizes pop back up but you never know they might make more to supply demand. Couple more months in the XI cycle so you never know.

So people working for nike led to this ?? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Imma leave it alone

anyone know anything about the Kobe's that are pictured on the side of the Kyrie Krispy Kreme (lets just call it the donut truck to avoid any terrible abbreviations)

laugh.gif

Imma leave it alone
You should. Clearly you can't comprehend 
laugh.gif

Sought after shoes will go straight on swoosh discount less often these days. If this wasn't actually a factor, then swoosh users would still receive their discount through SNKRS

Last edited:
Not a fan of red shoes or shoes that have too much red ( I don't like how I look in them)
These joints tho are nice. Too bad SNKRS app and the Kobe Line don't like me. Been striking out.

Glad some of y'all could eat.
Hope I can land these on a disco.

I'm happy everyone that wanted to cook was able to. The ones that didn't be patient. I'm sure these will pop up as a FSR on NDC again.

Came back from NT Seattle. They said there was no line at 10am, however I grabbed the last size 9. I actually think these are OOS and won't be back up on Nike. Im sure time will tell, but based on the fact that eastbay and other sites are all sold out I think this was more limited than people are thinking to believe. 

Back
Top Bottom