Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The laces on the Jordan 3s have been simple (some would consider 'chincy') going back to the OG release back in 88...but it is what best suits that sneaker.  When people do lace swaps on 3s, they just look off.  Avers, Tinkers...those laces (IMO) fit the theme of each perfect.  If the designer's vision is otherwise...they include extra laces (they cost next to nothing).  I.e...WTK 8s had the 2 extra sets.

I've always been team 'rock em as is'...unless it's an iD (Kobe or other model).  

To each, their own.  

Last edited:

The laces on the Jordan 3s have been simple (some would consider 'chincy') going back to the OG release back in 88...but it is what best suits that sneaker.  When people do lace swaps on 3s, they just look off.  Avers, Tinkers...those laces (IMO) fit the theme of each perfect.  

I've always been team 'rock em as is'...unless it's an iD (Kobe or other model).
Agree, I wasn't sold on the Avar laces initially but after seeing how they fit the theme of outdoors & hiking, I left them as is.

Like the picture, they will come pre scuffed from the fouls balls fought off throughout his career.
laugh.gif
 don't give them any ideas

Those Reds are a easy....

I wait til they put the new options on ID, hopefully they corrected the White cw this time. 

There should be at least two new Elite cws for IDs
I agree.

I think I'll just wait till whatever makes it to the outlets though.

Unless another all black colorway is still coming.

Agree, I wasn't sold on the Avar laces initially but after seeing how they fit the theme of outdoors & hiking, I left them as is.
Avar laces are one of the best parts of the shoe. I still place them over the Tinkers...just barely. The nice thing about the Tinkers is the tongue. It's lightweight and feels nice for casual wear, not quite as tight on the top of the foot.
Favorite movie of all time, repped
smokin.gif

Avar laces are one of the best parts of the shoe. I still place them over the Tinkers...just barely. The nice thing about the Tinkers is the tongue. It's lightweight and feels nice for casual wear, not quite as tight on the top of the foot.

Favorite movie of all time, repped
smokin.gif
Its definitely up in that elite list of fav movies for me.

The flyknit weave on the Parkers is really starting to gain my interest. The more pics I see the more I like them.

Back
Top Bottom