Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
that time again in the thread
tumblr_mdv849W9SV1qfrkf9o5_250.gif

Try phone order, Google Mercedes tx Nike outlet and see if they have your size. They're $159
chk your LOCAL OUTLET brah
Thanks all.  I was able to grab a pair at my local outlet.  Luckily, I have two within an hour since the first was sold out...  
Google Nike Factory Outlet Milpitas, CA and give them a call. They had some that came in on Sunday but I don't know if they have your size. I think Gilroy, CA Nike Factory Outlet has them too

Lol now I gotta play.

1) Tinker
2) Eulogy
3) Carpe Diem
4) Emperor
5) Parkers

And I HATE the All stars and BHM.

That felt good.

Easters are ok lol

Tinkers are cool but don't understand the hype. They look like generic colorway
Agree. I get they are nice, but people are acting like its never been done before.

It was Kobes favorite Jordan model and Colorway. That was the whole point of him and tinker creating it lol.
Now
giphy.gif

Create what? Aside from the Nike logo in the back, the color at and gradient is generic as hell. Like someone you create in 2k

Glad everyone has BHM has #1

Easily the best colorway. Wish there was a way to get a pair for real cheap. Gonna need an extra pair or two

Create what? Aside from the Nike logo in the back, the color at and gradient is generic as hell. Like someone you create in 2k

Tinker 11 is the most popular Kobe 11 beside FTB. Don't let yourself get so worked up about it, just accept it.

My Top 3:

1. 4KB White Horse 

2. Allstar

3. BHM

Not much have been said about the 4KB line. Is it because of the limited quantity? Or because it might get dirt easily? Or its premium price? Anyway, just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
How long does Champs take to ship shoes? Ordered Bruce lees yesterday and haven't received no shipping info yet.

BHMs look much better on foot. I wasn't moved by the original pics....but when Nike had them 164.97 with another 20% off, I hopped on them. In hindsight; at that price, it's been my cop of the year.

Saw the Carpe Diems in real life today, might have to get them when the price is right.

Also, have a chance to get the Tinkers for 170... but they're 1 full size too big. Still contemplating on getting and swapping since Canada didn't get too much stock on the Tinker release. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom