Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If you guys can look at your local footlocker online I'm sure "in store only" pairs will be around just like the white horses 2 weaks after they dropped.

instyleshoes seems to have some pairs left in a few sizes.  I just checked out of curiosity.  I've ordered two pairs from them in the past, and they were legit both times.  

If you guys can look at your local footlocker online I'm sure "in store only" pairs will be around just like the white horses 2 weaks after they dropped.
Foot Locker had the white horse available in limited sizes on their site early last week. Most were in store only, but a few including my size were online. Thought about it, but passed in the end.

Red 4kb should be easy cop.select nike retailers,about same amount as first 4kb.24 per select account

DID YOU ALL FORGET KB24.COM?
tongue.gif
devil.gif

roll.gif

http://www.kobebryant.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=165&catID=6
I always forget about his site lmao 

I agree with people above.  I do think these will be in some HOHs for a little while.  But if you're a common size (9/9.5/10)...I'd get there today.  Im my area, they were out of my size (9.5) in the White Horse that release morning.  Guess it varies by area.

Last edited:
Glad i picked up a pair too!!

Good thing the employee that rang me up pointed out the marks on the tongue, if i didn't know it was intentional and made like that i would have got home and after a closer look thought they were scuffed and defected!!!...said every pair they got was like that and he was telling any1 that bought them about it so there is no confusion

Not sure if brought up yet but the heel also has this.

Glad i got my pair i was actually thinking about doing a ID pair that was red and white and these actually ended up being cheaper so it was a no brainer for me.

Was able to get a 11 , thinking they might me more comfortable then my Tts which is 10.5 ... Kyrie 2 and lebrons size 11 fit better .. Let's see how it goes ... Anybody here went up .5 size on Kobe 's ?

Yes. I wear a 10 in just about everything but went 10.5 for Kobe 9, 10, & 11s.

I'm interested in the Black Horses but I have a feeling they will have a white sole which will be a deal breaker for me.

Back
Top Bottom