• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Wait does paint rub off on the 4K?

Saw a random IG Post and he put that the paint rubs off on these too

I'm confused

Wait I'm confused with what you're asking. If you click the link, it says the color combo right above the picture of the shoes.
it says black as the flyknit, but that isnt black, its a fade. im guessing its the white. just wondering. also it says green glow, but the sole is white. that would be a white glow? im confused, lol

I looked on his IG to see if there were more pics (not of the shoes, but I'll spare you the details of some other pic I seen on there). But here's the original pic before the repost from the SC article

it says black as the flyknit, but that isnt black, its a fade. im guessing its the white. just wondering. also it says green glow, but the sole is white. that would be a white glow? im confused, lol
It looks like the flyknit is fading black to green glow with the green glow tongue. Then orange accents and a white sole.

I looked on his IG to see if there were more pics (not of the shoes, but I'll spare you the details of some other pic I seen on there). But here's the original pic before the repost from the SC article
thanks starlord! i guess is the white flyknit, but the pic makes it look much darker. 

whats the point of the paint rubbing off? how does it tie into the theme of the shoe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom