Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Via gc911
Was iffy about these... Not anymore. 
smokin.gif

Where is @NYC757 make sense of this?

I remember seeing him post couple upcoming colorways and seeing black with metallic gold in there. Gonna have to dig through the posts brb

Rumor is they're releasing Sunday here in the Philippines, so it's not just a China exclusive release. Which is also why we haven't seen any on foot pictures yet.

Sunday? You mean tomorrow?

Yeah. That's the rumor at least. Supposedly Kobe will be the one to unveil it tomorrow (currently it's 8:45pm Saturday in Manila). Invites were apparently sent out for the unveiling, in which attendants will get first dibs, then whatever is left will be sold to the public. Remember that general release Kobe 11s typically sell out in Manila during the first weekend they're released.

This sounds like if they release in the US it will be released through the disastrous draw process. I won't get my hopes up to be able to cop these.

Are we sure those are the black horses. They don't have the same color blocking setup as the others

Are we sure those are the black horses. They don't have the same color blocking setup as the others

Probably not the "Black Horse".

Both the White and Red horse said "Kobe 11 Elite 4KB" on the box tag while these say "Kobe 11 Elite GCR" on them. So most likely these are just a stand-alone release.

Probably not the "Black Horse".

Both the White and Red horse said "Kobe 11 Elite 4KB" on the box tag while these say "Kobe 11 Elite GCR" on them. So most likely these are just a stand-alone release.
The style code and box would be different. Plus the swoosh would be sewn on most likely.

Back
Top Bottom