Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I can give you the Sku number off my receipt.  Take that Footlocker Sku number and ask an associate in store to assist ordering it online in the store and have it sent to your house.  A Footlocker associate can order in store and have it sent to your house as long as it's in stock somewhere in another Footlocker even though you may not be able to order the same way through the Footlocker website.

Here you are : 4100871404090

Edit : Just searched and at least 2 of my local stores have them in stock in 10.5 the website says.  Possibly more if I kept searching.  If you really need an Oop just PM me.

Damn good looking out, I knew this thread was the way to go. I never even knew you can do that at these big chain stores. I'll report back if it's all good. Thanks bro

Still feeling them in spite of Kobe being the $8 3 pack crew sock joints.
I know some think these are trash; to each their own.  Guess I'll be going 'trash picking' next weekend, cause these are definitely day 1 for me and I'll be looking forward to wearing them at July 4th get-togethers.  

I can give you the Sku number off my receipt.  Take that Footlocker Sku number and ask an associate in store to assist ordering it online in the store and have it sent to your house.  A Footlocker associate can order in store and have it sent to your house as long as it's in stock somewhere in another Footlocker even though you may not be able to order the same way through the Footlocker website.

Edit : Just searched and at least 2 of my local stores have them in stock in 10.5 the website says.  Possibly more if I kept searching.  If you really need an Oop just PM me.

I looked up the Sku number and I can't find anything online. How were you able to see what stores have it?

Good on you for helping the brother, and offering to help even more. Repped.

Strange, I wanted some help getting BL's of the Zoom25 sale and no one came forward. C'est La Vie.

Last edited:
kicks-crew has GCRs for $300 + 35 shipping.
Repped for the heads-up.  I know KC to be legit as I've ordered in the past.  Resellers in my area (NJ) already asking $450 (pre), so I'll take the gamble.  Even if I tried to make these on iD, would cost $245, and according to a lot of people on here, the quality of the black FK is poo.  

$285 (KicksCrew charged me $285 shipped for them) for these for better quality (than iDs), unique heel, heel tab w the 24 stars, booklet, and the exclusivity of them (even if they release in the US) to me made this an easy decision at that price.  $300+ might have been a no-go.

I'll actually have a harder time spending the $ on the USAs  because I always buy on release day and keep on ice for a month to insure against hype (obviously no hype for the USAs).  This way, if they sell out, I'm covered.  If they sit, I return them, then purchase later at discount.  Problem with the USAs is I want to wear them on July 4th
smile.gif

Just hope Nike doesn't pull a surprise and release multis or something today on iD.

Last edited:
I'll still wait and see what happens with those as far as releasing. Not ready to drop the FTBs in exchange for those tho. 

Back
Top Bottom