Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Whats a good price on DS Tinker Kobes in a size 11?
See if you can get this seller to do PP invoice.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-KOBE-X...-Mens-Size-11-822675-060-NIB-DS-/301993721941
I can get $140 shipped which is why I'm asking
nerd.gif

I don't know if this helps, but one of my (US) Kobe 10 HTMs, and my (Italy) Kobe 10 HTM have the same code I believe.  Same shoe of course.  I only have one Kobe 10 HTM that I got from Italy, all my others were US, so that's the only example I have on hand.

The example I'm using is the Race Car.  Same sizes.  One from Milan, one ordered from NDC,  both same codes.
I think the last 3 digits of the style #, which tells you the color, are different for the Milan released pairs and pairs from the second wider release. I remember checking for differences when I originally got my Milan released pair, and that was one of them. The first 6 digits of the style # that tell you the model of the shoe are exactly the same for pairs from both releases though.

Spotted this on twitter:

@nikestore  are the Kobe 11 USA low releasing on the nike SNKRS app?

response: That Kobe XI is currently scheduled to release 7.18 at 10am ET.  Please stay tuned for details.

That might explain why FLs site now has the USA colorway on their release schedule on 7/18.   It's now gone from July 2nd.  The new release on July 18th doses't list it as 'Elite', but I think that's an error.

Last edited:

Spotted this on twitter:

@nikestore  are the Kobe 11 USA low releasing on the nike SNKRS app?

response: That Kobe XI is currently scheduled to release 7.18 at 10am ET.  Please stay tuned for details.

That might explain why FLs site now has the USA colorway on their release schedule on 7/18.   It's now gone from July 2nd.  The new release on July 18th doses't list it as 'Elite', but I think that's an error.
Damn so they aint gonna be available this sat??....was planning on picking them up to rock for the 4th of july weekend!!

What's wrong with that?

Not to mention they look super clean on feet (and those were the first on foot shots we've seen). 
It should be "I liked this shoe, but now that he wore them I like them even more." and not "I hated this shoe, but now that he wore them I like them."

Last edited:
Where did we hear that? Really? Weartesters is pretty straight and I've read it somewhere else it's coming plus I really don't think they would name it it Greater China Region...if they did would make it sound more grandiose and be the pan Asia.....
not coming to usa.
were getting the kobe 8 sparks treatment, only in asia

Back
Top Bottom