Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Do you guys think we will see the BHM's hit below $160 at all? I know they did awhile ago on NDC but what is the likelihood of them hitting at the outlets? I might scoop on FTL as a early bday gift.
Achiles, BL, ASG, eulogy
unfortunately this was not the exact pair he rocked during 2008 Olympic games

But will cop anyway

Final?

am I blind or did I read "WORD HAS IT", that means not 100% true. And SC has been wrong many many times before. 

People thought the Philippine 9 EM's were only dropping in the Philippine's too and the ended up releasing them in The States. Anything is possible. Either way, I'm not paying $300+ for them. So, if they come here great; if not, no big deal. On to the next.

822685-070 Black/Black/Metallic Gold is what the U.S. Is getting to end up getting. It'll most likely be somewhere in between the FTB and GCR.

There has only been one Kobe XI that has been hard to obtain for retail and it was the FTB XI. That shoe has significance. The GCR's have no significance other than they are an Asia only release "right now".

Retail or lower gang 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
There has only been one Kobe XI that has been hard to obtain for retail and it was the FTB XI. That shoe has significance. The GCR's have no significance other than they are an Asia only release "right now".

I love this guy because he speaks the truth.

These guys paying resell are only guessing and hoping they don't release because they spent cash. :lol:

My uncle in the philippines said. People were reselling the kobe 11 GCR for about 15k pesos., equivalent to$320 usd

Back
Top Bottom