Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Did anyone that placed an order for Kobes during the sale have any trouble with their order? I bought the Bruce lees on the last day of the sale, order was supposed to be here yesterday but it never came. I called Nike and they show the order was placed but it either never made it to ups or its lost...fml
Mine comes in July 5th because of the holiday.

I have a bad feeling I'm gonna be screwed from getting my pair. I called ups with the tracking number and they said they never received it from Nike. Maybe there's a different tracking number...hopefully.
Ah man, hope it works out. If not, complain to customer service and get a 20% or 30% off discount 
laugh.gif

On another note, these Bruce Lees are so damn nice I can't decide if I want to hoop in them or save them for casual wear. 

Ah man, hope it works out. If not, complain to customer service and get a 20% or 30% off discount :lol:

On another note, these Bruce Lees are so damn nice I can't decide if I want to hoop in them or save them for casual wear. 

I know right. I'll give it a shot on the discount code ha
I was so bummed they were supposed to be here yesterday so I'm looking out my window all day and I see the ups guy drive full speed by my house and was like wait comeback with my shoes! Lol all along they are no where to be found [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know right. I'll give it a shot on the discount code ha
I was so bummed they were supposed to be here yesterday so I'm looking out my window all day and I see the ups guy drive full speed by my house and was like wait comeback with my shoes! Lol all along they are no where to be found [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Did you ever get the "Your Order Has Shipped" e-mail from Nike?

I bet they would honor the same price if you had to reorder. I'm assuming they still have your size in stock. They need to lay low on these EM's lol. All of them except for maybe the blackouts are terrible imo. Watch, the WTK will be EM.

I bet they would honor the same price if you had to reorder. I'm assuming they still have your size in stock. They need to lay low on these EM's lol. All of them except for maybe the blackouts are terrible imo. Watch, the WTK will be EM.

Weird because I checked sizes yesterday and they were gone, and the rep said they were sold out of my size too. Today sizes are back up and I see mine available. Hmm

Last edited:
Almost the same colors as those 'Peach Jams' (Seattle Sonics colors).   Thats why at first glance I thought those Peach Jams  were 'Pearl Jams.'

Yeah, I knew about those. I don't do Vans. :lol:

I'm strictly a JB/Nike guy.

Fun fact...Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam had on the Air Jordan black infrared 6's for their famous MTV Unplugged performance. :smokin

^^^same...they might be nice for ball but I just can't get with them. And I'm not happy that some of the more interesting CWs were made into EMs in an effort to bait people (DDs, LMs, CDs, Sunsets, and eventually Mambacurials).

Last edited:
pass on all EM for now.

Likely most of Elite kobe XI will be on sale in the next few months, no extra funds, and do not see the reason to pay full retail for any EMs. I feel most EM will be in outlets for 100$ or lower later.

^^^same...they might be nice for ball but I just can't get with them. And I'm not happy that some of the more interesting CWs were made into EMs in an effort to bait people (DDs, LMs, CDs, Sunsets, and eventually Mambacurials).
Exactly. They were on a pretty nice roll with the elite pairs too, not sure why they couldn't have done some of those colors with the flyknit.

Back
Top Bottom