Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I've never really bought resale shoes. Did it twice (Christmas 9, Masterpiece) and realized I generally like the idea of having the shoe more than I like actually having the shoe if that makes sense. Am happy to have both in the collection but realize I didn't really need to have.

I've never really bought resale shoes. Did it twice (Christmas 9, Masterpiece) and realized I generally like the idea of having the shoe more than I like actually having the shoe if that makes sense. Am happy to have both in the collection but realize I didn't really need to have.

Makes perfect sense. Thats whats been leading me to get rid alot of what I have.

Btw I can't believe the KD 9s are retaling at $150, full flyknit upper plus airmax outsoles, while kobe EM's are at $170 and $200-$220 for the elite version. Smfh

Kobe 11 elite USA for 190 shipped at Hanon. I read that they are gonna cost 220 retail here in the U.S. I know that pound has been dropping so not sure if it's the exchange rate or what but shipped to my house weeks early for 190 is a go. Not a fan of the clear blue soles but that Olympic tribute Heel is ether. Love the stitching and these may be my last retail Kobe. I'm pretty sure in 3 years I'll be tracking down some of the Elites I missed on. These are easily my favorite pair of Nike made sneakers that isn't a retro in quite some time.
View media item 2090249
https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/822675184/nike-kobe-xi-elite-low-usa

Last edited:
Kobe 11 elite USA for 190 shipped at Hanon. I read that they are gonna cost 220 retail here in the U.S. I know that pound has been dropping so not sure if it's the exchange rate or what but shipped to my house weeks early for 190 is a go. Not a fan of the clear blue soles but that Olympic tribute Heel is ether. Love the stitching and these may be my last retail Kobe. I'm pretty sure in 3 years I'll be tracking down some of the Elites I missed on. These are easily my favorite pair of Nike made sneakers that isn't a retro in quite some time.

https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/822675184/nike-kobe-xi-elite-low-usa
Pretty sure they're going to be $200.  Know someone who works at HOH and that's his info (he's quite reliable).  To add, they're currently for sale overseas at £150 and 180 €.  Both of those are $200 US.  Reason why some places overseas are a little cheaper for you is because they're deducting european taxes on a US sale, but you could (likely would) get hit with that later on in the mail from a carrier (FedEx, etc), so it should work out to the same (or even more) if you get the bill down the line (taxes/customs).  It pays to just wait till the 18th.  Pays even more to wait until Sept when they're likely be $180 or $160.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they're going to be $200.  Know someone who works at HOH and that's his info (he's quite reliable).  To add, they're currently for sale overseas at £150 and 180 €.  Both of those are $200 US.  Reason why some places overseas are a little cheaper for you is because they're deducting european taxes on a US sale, but you could (likely would) get hit with that later on in the mail from a carrier (FedEx, etc), so it should work out to the same (or even more) if you get the bill down the line (taxes/customs).  It pays to just wait till the 18th.  Pays even more to wait until Sept when they're likely be $180 or $160.

Hanon is pricing them at 190 shipped and I really hate the 220 price point so I'll take that guaranteed price. FYI the VAT tax is deducted and is only applied for items over 800 so I probably won't get charged kinda like the last 5 pairs I purchased overseas. I don't come in here to spit nonsense. These may be available in September for 160 through the use of various discounts but I want a pair of USA based kicks in July for the Olympics and these fit the bill. If anyone else wants a pair Iike me you can get them at Hanon for 190. No extra charges and no surprise Nike hike which I could see for sure. They all capitalize on the Olympics and selling a USA based pair in England isn't great marketing which could be a reason for they are not charging 220 excluding tax and shipping. Even at 200 these could cost 220 depending on state, sorry NYC.

I got one of those bills from fedex for a UK purchase a lot less than $800.   I've gotten them for purchases lower then $300 from End, Hannon, and SNS.

Last edited:
I got one of those bills from fedex for a UK purchase a lot less than $800.   I've gotten them for purchases lower then $300 from End, Hannon, and SNS.

It only changed recently from a 200 to 800 value on goods. I saw this originally in here.
I have been charged in the past but my recent handful of orders over 200 haven't been an issue. The change was made official 03/10/16
http://tamebay.com/2016/03/increased-de-minimis-to-800-for-us-tax-duty-free-imports.html

Thinking about picking up a new pair of kicks but I'm torn between getting the Kobe XI Olympic color way or the Kobe X Christmas.

What do you guys think is the hotter colorway? 

I'm definitely leaning the olympic, I love how clean, and simple it looks. Yet there is so much detail when you look at the shoe..

Yes I do mean the elite 11's lol. I actually like the 10's alot. When I made the statement I wasn't really thinking of the id's. I was more so thinking GR releases so its my fault on that regard. I still stand by the statement but realize that the Id's were pretty good for the elite lows so they do beat out some of the CW's.

I was thinking along the lines of the chesters, commanders, Christmas etc.. Mambacurials were not too bad either I just am really into the 11 line right now lol.

Pit the worst 11's against any ten and it's a fight for 10's life. Excluding the htms of course
Not my pic, but I had these made (except for the speckles on the midsole) and these absolutely ***** on most of the XI colorways in my opinion. 
nerd.gif

pc: @junjdm

Back
Top Bottom