Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
man the quai54's.....
nthat.gif

For me it isn't about how the EM's look, its the quality of materials. I'm not a big fan of how large the mesh holes are and the material feels very thin, like it would rip apart easy. If these EM's were constructed like the 8's or even 9's I would be fine with that but these seem subpar and an after though to the Kobe 11 elite. Of course this is my opinion and I respect those who don't feel that way as well.

Yea I think I'm actually going to return the non-Mamba Day EM iD I made. Looking at them, can't justify having paid over 225 for an EM

Yea I think I'm actually going to return the non-Mamba Day EM iD I made. Looking at them, can't justify having paid over 225 for an EM
I have every Elite Low 11 so far.  The only 11 EM (non-Mamba Day) I purchased was the Sunsets.  I purchased the MD more as Kobe collectable than casually wearable Kobe.

They got returned a week and a half later after wearing them twice.  Not for me, and it had nothing to do with hype, or lack thereof.

Last edited:
yea i dont like the big mesh holes either look wise. i think some models are dope tho like the carpe diems and mamba days. but performance wise i would rank EM's over Flyknits 

Last edited:
It has to do with the bathrooms. The NBA can't control what people in the state of NC want. Let them just use the family restroom. Here in Ohio, at Walmart, some male went into the women's restroom when a little girl was in there, and he was jacking off by the sinks. They need to come up with a better solution.

Yeah EM's don't look nearly as good as the elites. On another note, the odds of the GCR's releasing in the states is looking very slim am i correct?

And do we know what the Black Horses will look like?

The NBA can't control what people want but they can control where they hold their events. While I don't necessarily agree with their decision it is still their decision to make. Lots of money lost for the city.

My Draft Days look awesome on the court and as somebody who thought the 8's were the best performing shoes ever I have to say these are probably just about the same performance wise.

Back
Top Bottom