Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Rip 
smokin.gif

One thing I love about Kobe threads is that we generally avoid all this mess. Anytime i've been in a JB thread it is always this lol so i try to avoid them or only read through the important info. Can we just back to the sneaks?

The only time I see NYC show up, is to give us the info on upcoming colorways and shoes. The guy has been nothing but helpful in these threads, not about looking for attention or getting those e-props.

NYC is the most useful person on this board...and that's going back at least a year (as long as I've been posting on here).  He's got more solid info on releases than any other person on here.  Nobody is even a close second
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully NYC doesn't step out because of a certain few. The thread appreciates what you have to contribute and I hope that you are wanting to continue to do so.

I kinda like those friends and family quai. Has like a prelude 2 marble look to it.
then get some Prelude 2's for $300 and save yourself $1700 
roll.gif

that price is wildin for some unsigned, unworn by kobe, non PE's 
where
nerd.gif

I see why @bigj505  moved on. I just think this site is a place for kids far much younger than me and dont apply simple logic in how they post or re-read their msgs before hitting submit. 

giphy.gif
don't leave I need my EXT info

The only time I see NYC show up, is to give us the info on upcoming colorways and shoes. The guy has been nothing but helpful in these threads, not about looking for attention or getting those e-props.
Exactly. I always loved and appreciated all the information he gave us. 

He always seems to be nice and humbled 

Back
Top Bottom