Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
What is this? Just a pop up shop type of thing?
Ya started last year Nike sets up their "SNKR Station" and you have to register to get into it. Gives the public an opportunity to purchase rare and limited releases. 
Hey this may be slightly off topic, but how do you guys find out about HTM releases?
HTM releases are announce by Nike usually a few days before release. Though they do usually give a couple months heads up that a pair like the Kobe X's were releasing just no specific date or time. That usually comes right before release. 

Ya started last year Nike sets up their "SNKR Station" and you have to register to get into it. Gives the public an opportunity to purchase rare and limited releases. 

HTM releases are announce by Nike usually a few days before release. Though they do usually give a couple months heads up that a pair like the Kobe X's were releasing just no specific date or time. That usually comes right before release. 

Oh word ok! Nike usually posts a few days ahead on their Twitter? Thanks for all that info dude, repped you! I'm gonna try to sign up for that SNKR's thing

These are fake. If they were real, one shoe would have the 4 stitches.
Negative sir. Those look real and if you go to page one you will see the only other pick also has the bear claws on both. I guessing because they are four lines as it is, why not just leave it with the claws on both. 

I'm assuming someone has tried this but I put my Achilles Heel insole in a pair of IXs I have and oh my is it better. Had one insole on each foot and it was night and day how much more comfy it made the IX. Almost felt like a complete shoe.

Its the not same without the OC/Sunset soles.
My favorite Kobe of all-time
smokin.gif

Pull tab should've been on the heel and a solid color sole. They'd be pretty nice then. They're just ok IMO.

Im coppin if Kobe wins MVP.

Back
Top Bottom