Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
@Mastralf blue lagoon 10's? Jw...I have a pair of iD 10's I wanna off so bad because I fear the bubble popping...already happened to my Flights and I sent them back.

I have the asg's but those are more of a collection piece to me so I'm not worried about them. Haven't really wore them
 Yes sir. They ended up popping making it so they would indent extremely easy. No support when landing at all so I sent them in. Ive been wanting to wear my blackouts more just so if they do pop its within the 2 year period. Really sucks and I hope none of my high tops pop but it will probably happen. ​

Should I be concerned about the wire hanging off or just clip it?
I had a small wire hangin out on my pair and just clipped it.  No issues for me with them so far and I don't think it's a concern, just wasn't trimmed all the way or tucked in when glued

Yes sir. They ended up popping making it so they would indent extremely easy. No support when landing at all so I sent them in. Ive been wanting to wear my blackouts more just so if they do pop its within the 2 year period. Really sucks and I hope none of my high tops pop but it will probably happen. ​

Props on that flash season 1 set

Now that I'm looking, The mark is much more faint than I remember. Not really that noticeable in pics sorry fam
Thats great for you! I can only pray that the pair from footlocker will turn out good, fingers crossed

Has anyone dealt with this site? I know it isnt an "official" jersey by any means but for $32 I'll take the chance...I ordered the maroon, thinking of ordering the white also

View media item 1973281

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone dealt with this site? I know it isnt an "official" jersey by any means but for $32 I'll take the chance...I ordered the maroon, thinking of ordering the white also
aliexpress has them for cheaper.. if you don't care about them being fakes

Last edited by a moderator:
But is it stitched? Like something that wont fall apart, etc
Never bought the LM jerseys so not sure, I was concerned that they're printed but the Lakers jerseys I got are all stitched

Threw them in the washer recently and surprisingly they're still intact 
laugh.gif

Hey guys. A quick ? about brave blues. They go on sale 14th, for everyone or is there a draft/lottery thing? Any idea what time on sale? Thanka

I'm not trying to rub in or anything just excited.

I'm really not sure at all. I haven't done anything special. I have only put in one entry for all of them just really lucky I guess. The 4's are really nice but am hoping for the 5's or the 9's. I am thankful to have gotten through with what I have though.

Back
Top Bottom