Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You play indoor or outdoor more? In my experience, indoor courts are always gonna be slippery. No matter what.

I don‘t have the luxury, liberty for indoor courts, I play mostly outdoors.
I have yet to really push the XIs so I am unsure how it‘ll really perform in terms of traction.

My guess is that the soles need to be burned in like brake pads, maybe outdoors then indoors. I can see why the traction would suck,.sweeing as you‘re rubbing plastic on coated hardwood floors.
Indoors only.  It's too windy to play outdoors where i'm from haha.

I look at the pattern and there's hardly any meat in the weave, it's almost like a flat piece of rubber - picture a near bald tyre. 

I just don't get why Eric Avar doesn't stick to a ******* herringbone pattern thats tried and tested.  I understand they're trying to push innovation and all that jazz, but traction isn't a joke.  Doesn't matter how advanced your upper is, or how responsive and durable the cushioning is, you ain't going to get anywhere with average traction.

STICK TO HERRINGBONE.

Where are you guys buying the BHM's for $129? Let me know where the cheapest place to get them is and what coupon code to use please.

Where are you guys buying the BHM's for $129? Let me know where the cheapest place to get them is and what coupon code to use please.

You missed out. They were discounted already on Nike. Then there was a 25% additional disco code that is expired now

Damn
frown.gif
where's the cheapest place to get them now?

https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-kobe-xi-elite-bhm-multi-color-white-game-royal.html

Hold on a second, did the all-stars come with the full length zoom insole? I know the BHM didn't.
As far as I am aware they did not come with the full length zoom. The only way to obtain it is through Nike ID option. Although if someone else knows how to get them, it would be much appreciated to share the info :smile:

My NDC BHM came with a pre-creased Swoosh. Hate that they revert back to the thin Swoosh. The price is nice but I'm gonna send them back and wait for the Brave Blue (Avar).

Post office pulling the same jig they did with my last return. Sent back those BL's last week for an exchange, and that shipping label says you can hand it off to USPS or UPS. Gave it to the post office, last time they sat on it for around a month before it got to Nike. Hasn't moved in a week already, just my luck the BLs will be OOS in my size by the time they're ready to send the exchange.

Thye've been playing some games with that t-shirt, started at 40, price went down to 30, fake sell-out, various sizes back up at 40, now it's on sale/clearance of course after the extra 25% is over with.

Can we get a pic TPG?

It's nothing major. I don't want NT to get on me for a tiny thing lol. There is excess glue on the heel panel also. The Flyknit has an indent outside of where the Swoosh is placed. The sharp point on the front of the Swoosh where the crease is, is not sitting flush with the FK so it formed a crease. I had my mind set on returning them after seeing the Avar with the translucent sole on the bottom after the order was placed. Good price and I can exchange it on NDC but seeing these in person they are not a must have.

Post office pulling the same jig they did with my last return. Sent back those BL's last week for an exchange, and that shipping label says you can hand it off to USPS or UPS. Gave it to the post office, last time they sat on it for around a month before it got to Nike. Hasn't moved in a week already, just my luck the BLs will be OOS in my size by the time they're ready to send the exchange.

Happen to me once and I never dropped it off at the post office again. UPS doesn't come everyday or even week to pick up packages at the post office. Always better to drop it off at the UPS store.

My NDC BHM came with a pre-creased Swoosh. Hate that they revert back to the thin Swoosh. The price is nice but I'm gonna send them back and wait for the Brave Blue (Avar).

Yeah my pair came in Tuesday and the swoosh on my left shoe is pretty creased. Not a big deal, but it does look like after a few wears it might start to peel off.

For a shoe that retailed $220, that's pretty weak.

Happen to me once and I never dropped it off at the post office again. UPS doesn't come everyday or even week to pick up packages at the post office. Always better to drop it off at the UPS store.
Ah ok. It was funny because as I was pulling into the post office, there was a UPS truck loading up at the dock and thought, I should just hand it off to the guy but brought it in anyway. 

Ah ok. It was funny because as I was pulling into the post office, there was a UPS truck loading up at the dock and thought, I should just hand it off to the guy but brought it in anyway. 
Yeah they just let the packages pile up before they come. I remember even asking the Post office clerk just let me have the package back. 
laugh.gif
  Don't they know these returns are critical!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about passing on all the expected FB 12 madness and cop BLs. Which lace length is recommended? 54?

It's nothing major. I don't want NT to get on me for a tiny thing lol. There is excess glue on the heel panel also. The Flyknit has an indent outside of where the Swoosh is placed. The sharp point on the front of the Swoosh where the crease is, is not sitting flush with the FK so it formed a crease. I had my mind set on returning them after seeing the Avar with the translucent sole on the bottom after the order was placed. Good price and I can exchange it on NDC but seeing these in person they are not a must have.
Just realized! How the hell you get your BHM first? You in the bay area and I'm in PHX. The hell! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom