Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm hoping he wears some awesome ALL 24 ct. gold 11's!!! Y'all don't be fooled, the mamba will be back after a year!!! Return of the #8... he def will be getting recruited by the leagues best. Greatest comeback EVER

Question, would you guys rather have had Kobe going out like this, knowing that its his last game, at home, or going out in the playoffs, not knowing when it might be his last game.

I'm hoping he wears some awesome ALL 24 ct. gold 11's!!! Y'all don't be fooled, the mamba will be back after a year!!! Return of the #8... he def will be getting recruited by the leagues best. Greatest comeback EVER

I lawl'ed at this :lol:

I got a backorder email from footlocker then lost the SNRKS raffle.  I always thought it was rigged, now I know for sure.  Kobe's have no resell and I never got through on any of them.  They should do half draw, half on the site so people have a chance.

Kind of hoping something else pops up on NDC, another shirt or hat or something. Seems like it should be more than just the iD

Vegas update. Kobe pts over/under is now up to 25.5. It opened at 22.5. Aka the fix is in tonight

damn even Vegas banking off the retirement too

OT: Did anyone get an email for the Nike+ app beta testing? I tried to reserve a spot and it said they can't find me on the list. Nike handing Ls left and right :smh:

Last edited:
damn even Vegas banking off the retirement too

OT: Did anyone get an email for the Nike+ app beta testing? I tried to reserve a spot and it said they can't find me on the list. Nike handing Ls left and right
mean.gif
I got the same email and results

The last pair Kobe ever wears... really doesn't mean anything. IMO his important kicks are the Kobe 8s, where he tore it up and had one of his best seasons ever. The Kobe 1s where he dropped 81 points. The 2s when he went on a scoring rampage. The IV and V's for the championships. 

You are putting too much significance on his "last shoe". He's been playing poorly this season in them (minus 8-9 epic games). Unless you honestly love the look and feel of the Kobe XI's, you are pretty much forking over your hard earned cash to NIKE. Not to honor Kobe. 

If you love Kobe, the best way IMO to express that is to rewatch his game film, watch his highlights and compilations. Nike is a money driven corporate machine out to take your money. NIKE is NOT Kobe. 

Yeah Im doing the beta testing for the Nike+ app. Unfortunately no Kobes came with it but still hoping makes getting sneaks easier.

I can grab the BHM's for 163 on FTL right now. Should I pull the trigger or do you guys think they will go down even more?

So far you're not missing much.  It keeps signing me out of all my Nike apps and I have to resign in every time I open one.  If anything cool pops up, ill let you know.

Back
Top Bottom