Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I have a coupon but I doubt my outlet has the XIs... Going to go a few times this weekend lol

I thought we would see that pic on the top left show up.
View media item 2012484
Yea I was waiting on that same one too. That's a great pic, but I'll take that Final Shot pic for now. Didn't want any of the other 3 last game pics, wanted something more solitary and memorable, plus the total points inscription is nice. I think there was only 7 of the Final Shot pics left before I ordered, if I'm going off of how many I could add to cart just to check.

Is there 2 Kobe figures already? I only see the one on their site.
There were 2 versions of the same figure.
The first version had a plain base with an extra pair of silver Kobe Adidas shoes. The second version had a Lakers base with, I believe the Kobe 7s? I forgot. But it's prob the one you see on their site now.

Last edited:
How does nike decide to email those 30% factory coupons to?  Was hoping to hit up an outlet this weekend, but no luck on the coupon.

Wish panini would have that thing like upper deck where you could send items in to get signed, of course it was expensive but damn

I'd love
To have a jersey perfectly signed by him and authenticated :/

I wonder if Panini is really selling any of their high priced items for that price.

They are right up there with the other hype beasts!

What's a reasonable price for a pair of ds sz11.5 Kobe v Bruce Lee
Thanks in advance! Will rep
smile.gif
There's one on ebay for 700 or best offer. 

Back
Top Bottom