Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If there are any Orlando people in here I just stopped by Nike Factory and they had a FSR of both the Achilles and the ASG.. Had to add the ASG to my collection

If there are any Orlando people in here I just stopped by Nike Factory and they had a FSR of both the Achilles and the ASG.. Had to add the ASG to my collection

Was just there last night (on International), definitely not a FSR for either shoe. The ASGs were size 10 and up. There was one 8.5, one 9 and the rest 11 and up on the Achilles.

Was just there last night (on International), definitely not a FSR for either shoe. The ASGs were size 10 and up. There was one 8.5, one 9 and the rest 11 and up on the Achilles.

Must have restocked overnight then.. There was a full size run of each at 2PM today..

Im fighting really hard right now to not either add the ASG to my collection or double up on the achilles 

Just copped the last 10.5 tinkers at NTNY. Love these shoes. Did a lace swap with my Achilles and now I'm set.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Dont know what it says on the xis but its Kobe Code,where each symbol is a letter. Been around since the V's. Can someone post what is said on each shoe?

Last edited:
Kobe Eulogie's are hitting outlets for the $160 price range.  At this rate looking like all the shoe's gonna hit the outlets.  Might have to double up on the 4KB White Horse if they make it there.

Anyone know what the small details around the midsole say? I can't make out if they're letters or random symbols.
Dont know what it says on the xis but its Kobe Code,where each symbol is a letter. Been around since the V's. Can someone post what is said on each shoe?
Maybe it's just gibberish
The outsoles on the VI's and VII's say "BLACK MAMBA."

The outsole on the 8's say "CHASE PERFECTION."

The IX's had "VENI VIDI VICI" on the inner front midsole I think and "MASTERPIECE" on the outer back midsole.

The X's had "ENDURE AND CONQUER."

Then the XI's have "MY STORY" on the outer toe area, and "REALIGN REAFFIRM REESTABLISH" on the inner heel area.

The outsoles on the VI's and VII's say "BLACK MAMBA."
The outsole on the 8's say "CHASE PERFECTION."
The IX's had "VENI VIDI VICI" on the inner front midsole I think and "MASTERPIECE" on the outer back midsole.
The X's had "ENDURE AND CONQUER."
Then the XI's have "MY STORY" on the outer toe area, and "REALIGN REAFFIRM REESTABLISH" on the inner heel area.

I thought it would say something like "BUY MORE KOBES" or "LEBRON SUCKS"

Back
Top Bottom