Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
BHMs look much better on foot. I wasn't moved by the original pics....but when Nike had them 164.97 with another 20% off, I hopped on them. In hindsight; at that price, it's been my cop of the year.
Can't believe I hesitated at that price...And I had a 15% discount code, smh

Has anyone had any progress with their Mamba Day order? 
Has anyone had any progress with their Mamba Day order? 

Mines were shipped on Tuesday! I love my pair!
Black with gold uppers
Good swoosh
Translucent Outsole
with a Purple to yellow fade on the bottom
Black Kobe logo (tongue)
Black heel, with Gold accents.
Yellow magwire

View media item 2045846
View media item 2045848
View media item 2045849
View media item 2045850
View media item 2045851

Not feeling the parkers at all. Only the tinkers were great in the muse pack imo. And I was one of those people too for the all star turnaround. When those first surfaced, I was extremely disappointed in the the entire all star pack across the board but as time passed, the kobes really stood out and are fire. I think there were a lot of other shoes releasing at that time and these were heavily forgotten about and looked down on. I like that it's unique compared to all the other 11s and its way more wearable then I thought it would be on feet. Also price drops help with allowing people to give these a try and then realizing they actually like them in hand. Sometimes the price alone turns buyers away, I was one of them.

Thanks man! Hadda wait a few for someone's cart to expire but it worked out and I just copped.
pimp.gif

Gonna wait for discount on the Parkers. Have $20 rewards but still comes out close to $200 after tax. A little underwhelmed with the pattern on the toe box, it could've been better. I like the design Parker did on the Air Max MP Ultra.

Back
Top Bottom