Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
This pic reminds me that I hate the fact that the 11 has no midsole. If the next round of sigs aren't good (Kobe 12, Kyrie 3, and Lebron 14), I might take a break from basketball shoes. The Lebrons I have no hope for, the Kyries are a toss-up, but hopefully the Kobes look good.

Haha no hope for Lebrons

I didnt think too high of the BHM but the other day I seen someone rocking them in person and damnnn....... I wish I copped @ clearance price. They look so much nicer in person.

Has anyone seen emperors at Nike Outlets in Southern Cali? 

Got an F&F pass I would like to use to snag em on the cheap.

I would post this question in the outlet thread but I don't want to get chased out with broomsticks. 

Ah damnnn, I snoozed and couldn't get the BLs in a 10.5. Could I buy a size 10 or 11, and return them in the store in exchange for a 10.5, if in stock? Would that be a scenario that works for me?

Ah damnnn, I snoozed and couldn't get the BLs in a 10.5. Could I buy a size 10 or 11, and return them in the store in exchange for a 10.5, if in stock? Would that be a scenario that works for me?
I think you may be able to actually. Take them to a niketown and see if they can do a nike assist order for you.

I think I have way too many kicks. I saw the China's and forgot I had them
ohwell.gif
I did this the other day 
mean.gif

somebody please help me 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom