Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yeah, people are just talking about the blackouts. I don't think there's any actual Dark Knight connection/inspiration to them like there was with the movie poster inspiring the colors on the Vs. Just a nickname that a couple random sneaker blogs referred to them as.

I know theres not 100% credibility in this, but weren't recent blogs and sneaker sites saying a possible Fall release?

do you guys think $180 for some ds BHM's in a size 13  (no box) is reaching?

I mean it's lower than retail and who really gives a **** about the box if you are wearing them but knowing they were easily available for 140 from ndc months ago makes the price only ok.

GOOD LUCK on these brah!!!
eyes.gif
Please no... Not again

I know theres not 100% credibility in this, but weren't recent blogs and sneaker sites saying a possible Fall release?
When I asked NYC two weeks ago if the GCR's were dropping here, he said...

Anything is possible I guess but I dont see them releasing in US based on what Ive seen/heard 

Last edited:
I mean it's lower than retail and who really gives a **** about the box if you are wearing them but knowing they were easily available for 140 from ndc months ago makes the price only ok.
Believe me, I truly regret not picking up a second pair of these when they had them. I waited around too long and decided too late to scoop. Ive been looking to get them but they are drying up on the other sites. Footaction has a 13 available but when you checkout it leaves the cart.

All I want to know if it's confirmed that the black horse is coming, if so what is the release date? And if this confirmed is the black horse, I am fine not having a GCR, I like this one too.

They look like they could be the black horse. The only thing inconsistent about this one is that the swoosh is not sewed on like the previous two horses. Yes, the heel symbols are the same as the white horses and I don't know the meaning behind them.

colors for black horse have been noted. There's no red or green on these and why would the black horses have the same heel symbols as the white horses?
​Good point on the heel symbols. I guess we'll find out soon. As for the colors you never know because they have really labeled the colors of the shoe weird this year. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the inserts though. Ex. The last emperors has court purple as a color and I know that is from the insert so the green or red could come from that.

​Good point on the heel symbols. I guess we'll find out soon. As for the colors you never know because they have really labeled the colors of the shoe weird this year. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the inserts though. Ex. The last emperors has court purple as a color and I know that is from the insert so the green or red could come from that.
insole on the emperors is red. There isn't a touch of purple in them it's down the spine of the sole it's a hint hardly noticeable

Last emperors insole is white, with red anti-slip material on top of it. I think the court purple is in mixed into the outsole and the zoom bag

New Kobe XI Elite Low 4KB colorway 

Via SOUL SNKR Boutique Facebook
I'm a sucker for gum bottoms. Those look pretty dope, but not really feeling that red flyknit in the middle. 

Does anybody know what the 4KB stand for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom