Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Pretty sure I have a much better shot of hitting $1000 on a scratch-off ticket than copping something from the FTB pack off KB24.  People have a much better shot aiming at something from NDC on the off chance they decide to restock or release something tomorrow.

Last edited:
I need another shot at those FTB XI 
frown.gif

kobe's website is worse than footsites plus its allover twitter and facebook now. so yea its not even worth it to try. 

Unless I misunderstood, the entire FTB line is for sale but limit 1 single pair per customer.

I just want my XIs...

I got the Prelude 1,3,6, and 8. I wanted the 5 but I prefer those in a size 15 and they only had that size overseas...and resale was just stupid.

Probably in the minority but I thought the FTB pack was really lame. The XI was neat because Kobe wore it, obviously...but still pretty uninspired.

I got the Prelude 1,3,6, and 8. I wanted the 5 but I prefer those in a size 15 and they only had that size overseas...and resale was just stupid.

Probably in the minority but I thought the FTB pack was really lame. The XI was neat because Kobe wore it, obviously...but still pretty uninspired.
I'm kinda with you on that. I really liked the 9,5,11. I got lucky and won on the draw twice (2,4) and ended up offing them so I could get a pair of 9's and I have no regrets at all. To Compare Packs I have

Prelude: 1,3,4,8

FTB: 2,5,6,

The 7 is a draw.

Totally agree.  I've got the Prelude 2 and 6.  I also have the FTB 8 and 'coveted' 11.  I won't even attempt that KB24 'release' tomorrow, and if NDC did another draw for the FTB Pack and I didn't hit on any, no skin. 

But, if Nike decided to retro the Prelude Pack, I'd go all out, camp, whatever.  I regret not putting in the extra effort first time around.

Last edited:
Please baby jesus let me get a pair of FTBs in size 10...I feel like it's the most replica'd shoe of my time. So many fakes out there...getting them from a legit source would be a nice peace of mind. 

Back
Top Bottom