Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Ordered and didn't even think twice, chose the premium leather swoosh and back heel with the full length zoom.  

I've seen this MC knit somewhere...what other shoe(s) that released had a similar knit? Can't put my finger on it.

yeah probably going to do the same...generic design with sail swoosh instead of the default black swoosh

I missed the MC's 9 and I didn't love the X's so I had to cop these, plus the 7 percent cash back made it easy 

I missed the MC's 9 and I didn't love the X's so I had to cop these, plus the 7 percent cash back made it easy 
MrRebates at 8% 
glasses.gif

I hate you guys for bringing this to my attention, would have been easier on my pockets to have missed out on these. LOL Why'd I come in to this thread...

Had to do a masterpiece-inspired one. Reflective swoosh ftw!

View media item 2201172

Oh damn.. they have a 3M swoosh option? I'm going to just sit here all day and never decide on a pair now :lol:

Oh damn.. they have a 3M swoosh option? I'm going to just sit here all day and never decide on a pair now :lol:

Yeah bro, the reflective swoosh left me with no choice. I said I wouldnt order any more XI too, lol. I knew this would be bad. Ok, now no more XIs, on to the 12 and Kobe retros (until I can get the black space for cheap)

Yea I think I am officially done on the 11's after these MC's.  Unless I come up on some for that super deep discount

@TCMan5190  one time with a pair of KB IX elite highs on discount, I received the same exact thing -- no actual box but that plain cardboard one you got with labels. I asked and was told it's something they do with a pair that has a really damaged original box. They have the generic cardboard replacements instead of getting a replacement from Nike. Sucks to not get the actual box and I would prefer it, but I was more worried about the shoes... definitely get that people want the true box though

Anybody order Black Horses from footlocker.com recently? I got mine in without the actual Kobe box, instead a generic cardboard one. They said there's nothing they can do besides try to exchange and see if I get the correct one the 2nd time around. Wondering if it's their whole shipment and not just a one off, in which case it would be pointless to exchange as I'll probably get another generic box.

View media item 2201075

Box matches the gum sole :tongue:

Anybody order Black Horses from footlocker.com recently? I got mine in without the actual Kobe box, instead a generic cardboard one. They said there's nothing they can do besides try to exchange and see if I get the correct one the 2nd time around. Wondering if it's their whole shipment and not just a one off, in which case it would be pointless to exchange as I'll probably get another generic box.
they did that with my static D lillard 2... 
mean.gif
 They should at least contact you before shipping them like that but they have a good return policy. Well online at least.

Last edited:
It's unprofessional to send a package without its box.  If you order an iPad from Best Buy and you get it in a plastic bag with no packaging, what would you think of that?  That's some Craigslist ish right there.  

yeah they said they don't consider the box the item so they don't compensate for damaged or missing boxes. Yet the store told me over the phone that they wouldn't want to swap me because then they can't sell the shoes...

EDIT: Went into the store, said I wanted to do an exchange because the gum soles were randomly very translucent and showing the green through them (which they were) and he first asked if I minded keeping the replacement box but I said I'd rather get the actual one. Then after a short talk with his manager he went ahead and swapped them for me. Good to go now

Last edited:
So the oreo's and "pale horse" (I still don't think that's them) are releasing next week? Oreo's are on FL launch calendar for next Friday, but no sign of the 4KB's. Also, are there any pics of the men's oreo?

Back
Top Bottom