Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
a.d. stands for American dad
so nike wants to steal them from UA? 
nerd.gif
  Curry does not like that 

According to @sneakersspy these are the A.D.

It doesn't have any Kobe branding but it's probably a Weartest sample like on the IX. Also it has the free design like on the bottom of the insoles.

View media item 2202095View media item 2202096

Those are terrible. They look cheap and nasty!

What a shame if that's what the Kobe A.D. line actually do end up looking like. I really liked the Kobe IX and Kobe XI- great silhouettes and some incredible colour ways.

The Kobe A.D. looks like something a 12 year old designed in an afternoon.

I usually don't comment on the shoe causing injury talk but a quick google search shows that hes 6'7 and 245 lbs. Maybe he needs more of a shoe? I love my kobes but I'm 5'7 and 150 to be generous

Last edited:
So I had a Kobe 11 Eulogy that mysteriously had a hole on the heel portion near the laces and talked to a Nike Rep. who offered a refund/replacement.

However, I was aiming for a discount code and the Nike rep. said that they can offer a code as a "one time courtesy"... does this mean that it's hard to get a discount code over a "product defect"?

So I had a Kobe 11 Eulogy that mysteriously had a hole on the heel portion near the laces and talked to a Nike Rep. who offered a refund/replacement.

However, I was aiming for a discount code and the Nike rep. said that they can offer a code as a "one time courtesy"... does this mean that it's hard to get a discount code over a "product defect"?
Yea its an uphill battle to get a code, really a lot of factors go into it. Depending on if the shoe is still available, what the defect is. Mostly it depends on the Nike Rep though, end up getting Sergio and he'll tell you to go kick rocks before handing over a code. 

I recently had my Barca pair come in with a lil defect. They sent me a replacement pair and a 15% disco code. The replacement pair came in and it had the same defect, but not as bad, so I emailed the rep that helped me and she gave me 10% off retail in addition to the code. It all depends on who you talk to and how you go about it. Be nice and don't just ask for the code off the bat

Back
Top Bottom