Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If I hadn't spend so much lately I would cop. Happens every time multi color comes up
Wish some one would buy my bhm 3 or uni blues then I'd do it. But finding it hard to sell anything these days.
View media item 2204366

Last edited:
Good news and bad news!

Long story short; bought Jordan 30 at footlocker decide to return, no return allowed after 30 days, exchanged for the 8:24 Kobe 11 for $10 more, took the shoe to Nike to check how much is return without receipt and was told they're worth $47.98

Good news: 8:24 is decent for $140 and I sold the 9 moonwalker for not much less.

Bad news: Nike return without receipt sunk to a new low.

Good news and bad news!

Long story short; bought Jordan 30 at footlocker decide to return, no return allowed after 30 days, exchanged for the 8:24 Kobe 11 for $10 more, took the shoe to Nike to check how much is return without receipt and was told they're worth $47.98

Good news: 8:24 is decent for $140 and I sold the 9 moonwalker for not much less.

Bad news: Nike return without receipt sunk to a new low.

Yeah unless they still have the actual shoe you are returning in stock they are going to give you a low ball price. I remember I return a pair of Flyknit free run last year at a NFS and they actually gave me more then I paid for because they were selling that cw in store still at a higher price.

yeah you gotta be lucky. I remember returning a Kobe 5 I got from ebay used.

there was factory issues, they didnt ask for anything else.

They just gave me the full value of the shoe (i paid way less obviously)

and ended up getting the ASG 6.

They recently changed their return policy where you need an actual Nike receipt.

you sold moonwalkers?
Yup don't need two pair of purple shoes. Since the return sucks might as well sell the moonwalker thats started to yellow although in great shape. The XI is more comfortable anyway. Now I can switch between white horse and these.

Yeah unless they still have the actual shoe you are returning in stock they are going to give you a low ball price. I remember I return a pair of Flyknit free run last year at a NFS and they actually gave me more then I paid for because they were selling that cw in store still at a higher price.

Yea those were the good days.

Last edited:
Oreo's will be copped but they are on the backburner while I wait for them to hit discount.

Still need to scoop another MC ID and am getting ready for the Space Jam release. Not a big Jordan guy but I will show up for a few releases.

anyone have any footlocker promos? im going to buy the kobe tinkers and 4kb...

they had a 20% off code a few weeks back just seeing if anyone could help!

Back
Top Bottom