Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
According to @kb824 the oreo so are limited. I hope not if @23penny had em early for 150. Mad i missed out[emoji]128544[/emoji]. But I actually like the cloak 11s for 20% off

According to @kb824 the oreo so are limited. I hope not if @23penny had em early for 150. Mad i missed out[emoji]128544[/emoji]. But I actually like the cloak 11s for 20% off

How did u get them 20% off? Y'all know the release date

Nike pricing is all hype. I believe the hyperfuse from way back was like $110 when it was being positioned the the new "it" shoe.

They could have recylced the Kobe 8 upper and people would be more than happy.
Hyperfuse reminds me of a mesh tank top.  

Last edited:

Hooped in my kobe 9 inspirations tonight. Great shoe and an amazing performer but its just crazy how things have changed.

8- Felt like the best fitting kobes ever to me. Now I wear them and they seem just a tad bit small in the toe box.

9-Used to think the hightops had way too much room in the toe box. Now they seem like an exact tts

10- TTS the whole time really

11-Seemed to run long at first but now seem to be the most comfortable even though lockdown isn't always 100% perfect.

Guess as time progressed I've like a larger fit. Just kinda thinking out loud lol.
I've never understood how some people can wear a shoe where their toes are touching the end...

Then again, I'm a size 14 and I'm used to sizing up to a 15 occasionally. My left foot is just a tiny bit longer, like a 14.5, so whenever somebody says a shoe "runs long" I'm all awwww yisssssss.

Are the Pale Horses dropping on the 28th or 29th?  Sneaker sites are reporting the 28th, Foot Locker says 29th, SNKRS doesn't say anything.

up to this day, the 8s are still the best fitting one to me. they fit insanely good.
hands down the 8's and 6's.

8 feels like the early model nike free's lol. 

not sure if its the material or the cut of the shoes or both, they just mold to your feet perfectly.

Anyone know how many more pairs of 11s coming out? And like someone else said what about the what the mambacurials?

Back
Top Bottom