Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Any chance the Oreos can be had for less than retail or will they sell out? Never purchased Kobe's before but am really digging these.

I thought I was done with the XIs but I can't resist the Oreos
Can't find it in the thread. I still want the blackouts, gold toes, and possibly the Oreos if they're nice ... All for ball when they go on slight discount. Still feels weird without Kobe being on the floor this year. My favorite after Mike.

According to footlockers by me, Oreos didn't come in and on Release Calendar it no longer says what stores are getting them.  

Damn, thought maybe we'd see some folks get a Nike+ reservation on them like they've been handing out with the Brave Grey pack. 

I hope these aren't limited im thinking that the launch locator is just a coincidence but what do i know. I've been deemed worthy by the sneaker gods and am hoping to get the oreos tomorrow.

More limited than expected!?
More limited as in possibly pushed back to a date tbd.  One footlocker said next Saturday, 3 had no idea but i also called footlocker.com and they said online is still on sale but in store they don't know. They said if the locater was pulled there may be an issue...So I'm guessing either the person i spoke to didn't know or there is something going on.

I can't see these oreos being that limited, launch page has size run 7-18, they don't usually produce real limited shoes in a 15-18. But who knows nike does as they please.

SNKRS might be the best bet initially, at least with the return policy you can hedge your bets in case they go on disco later on

23 penny selling them for 150 2 weeks before the release date is a good indication that theyre gr imo. 

Back
Top Bottom